McNeal Professional Services is a staffing firm providing professionals to Federal agencies like the CDC, the National Guard, The Army and the National Institutes of Health to name a few. Our Federal Government client is seeking a Clerical / Administrative Assistant, who can communicate with sign language, for a contract position in the greater Bethesda, MD area. The right candidate must be proficient in American Sign Language and be able to effectively communicate and provide interpretation for a hearing impaired staff member. Duties include performing general clerical and administrative support in an office setting.
- Must be proficient in American Sign Language
- Must be self-starter, self-sufficient, positive attitude, great organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must have excellent advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint/Word/Excel and Outlook, with good
attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Must have proven track record of successfully dealing with multiple priorities, tasks and fluctuating
- Demonstrates high ethical standards and maintains confidentiality appropriately.
- Speaks clearly, listens well and asks questions as necessary. Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in
The work hours for this role are 30 hours per week with working hours of 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM or 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Securities and Exchange Commission
- 6 days ago
McNeal Professional Services is a staffing firm providing professionals to Federal agencies like the CDC, the National Guard, The Army and...