This company was very successful with Trader Joe's. It was great company to work for.
Pros: 12 hour shift, 4 days on 3 days off then 3 days on and 4 off.
Cons: company is downsizing.
* A typical day at work: Very little down time, on the first hour I get most of my information via e-mails. Begin communication with multiple carriers. Pre-planning, Get updates from hostler. Begin docking trailers.
* What I've learn is how to maximize production and maintain good communication with DC to avoid congestions and confusion.
* Management: – more... Daily phone conference starting at 10:00, 14:00, 19:00 and 22:00 for recap and pre-planning the next wave of tasks.
* Co-workers are professional and team players. We all succeed or we all fail policy.
* The hardest part of the job is maintaining our #1 priority; On time departure and on time delivery. It is a team effort.
* Most enjoyable part of the job: There is alway something to do, therefore, time flies. – less