MCA

MCA Employee Reviews

Amazing work place except for commission
Appointment Setter (Current Employee), Fallon, NvMarch 30, 2015
Pros: I work with costumers.
Cons: It is commission.
I work by myself as an appointment setter. I wake up and at five in the morning I start making calls to small to midsize businesses trying to set up appointments with our leads in the area. I stop working when all the calls are done, I do about five hundred a day. I have learned many different things within this company such as make my own call scripts. Also, I learned how to make cold calls and make sure they were effective as well as set my own goals. The part I like the most is when the business owners are nice to you and they actually hold a conversation (even if they don't want the products).
Great paying jo
Become an MCA Associate today! (Current Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 24, 2015
- MCA allow you to join your friends so they can make money too.
- Every person you sign up is 80$ and plus you get pay every friday.
Truck Driver
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaSeptember 2, 2014
Try to get a regular route. Route get cancelled and you will be driving older trucks
A good place to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 14, 2013
My day at work was as follow:
Print schedule for the day, go into patients file to review the reason for visit and to see if there were any procedures order ( EKG, INR, Glucose test, PFT, take pt to X-ray if needed ), prepare pt for examination, once patient was in the room perform any procedures order prior to doctor coming in to room. Update procedures done on EMR, follow doctor's instructions while in the room, administer any injections or vaccines requested per doctor, set up appointments for following visit or forwarded referral to referral clerk if needed, answer phone calls and communicate to doctor if call was classified as emergency call, take messages, forwarded messages, called in prescriptions, faxed refill authorization, sort doctors mail, place follow up calls to patients to inform or results from test or to give instructions to patient given from doctor, restock rooms and order supplies as needed.
Productive and comfortable work place
SHOP CLERK/MECHANICS ASST (Former Employee), Lacey, WAOctober 30, 2013
I worked in a diesel mechanics shop. I was responsible for all of their parts, ordering, organizing and stocking. I was also the Shop Clerk so I was responsible for all of the office duties from answering the phone, data entry to parts runs.
productive work place
Self Employed (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: at my own pace
Cons: slow weeks
this job allowed me to decide and make as much money as i liked it demostrated hard work ethic.
ABILITY TO LEARN NEW THINGS
Marketing/Sales (Former Employee), Norcross, GADecember 13, 2012
Pros: flexiblilty
Cons: mostly outside
IT WAS A GOOD PLACE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE LEARN NEW THINGS THAT YOU CAN USE THROUGHOUT LIFE. NICE PEOPLE TO BE AROUND.
Good place to work.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 13, 2012
Pros: great people to work with, good pay, nice tools and equipment
Cons: lack of materials, lack of supervision
I enjoyed my job at MCA but the manager in our shop was very unexperienced. We had problems getting materials to work with and the proper times to complete our work.
Met a lot of nice people
Driver (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2012
Pros: liked the hrs
Cons: equipment
Delivering mail to Georgia, everyone works together there, great people work with.
I like meeting and talking to new people.
Work From Home
Post Closing Auditor (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 30, 2012
A typical work day depends on your schedule and the amount of work you decide to complete.

About MCA

Master Consulting A.B. has been founded in Stockholm/Sweden by a group of local and International Investors. Initiation of this – Read more