Mcbride Orthopedic Hospital

Mcbride Orthopedic Hospital Employer Reviews

The employees are what make this job enjoyable
Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 24, 2014
Pros: nice employees
Cons: typically no real lunch; short staffed at times; patients can be very demanding and rude
A typical day consists of: 12 hour work day with either a 10-15 minute lunch break or no lunch at all due to being so busy at the hospital. The work is very physical and the patients can be quite demanding and rude at times.

I really enjoy most everyone that I work with. If it wasn't for the great employees I probably would of not worked here for 4 years now. There is a lot of great teamwork that happens while we are at work! At that is awesome!

Management is mediocre and doesn't follow through with concerns or suggestions to problems that are occurring on the floor.
Most problems are not addressed to the person themselves but done so in a mass e-mail or staff meeting.
Friendly Professional Environment
Office Assistant Intern (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 30, 2014
Pros: great experience, wonderful coworkers
Cons: no pay, no benefits
As an office assistant I did most of the 'grunt work' to leave my manager free to handle other tasks. I faxed, filed, scanned, graded student's tests, and maintained employee spreadsheets which required the use of Microsoft programs such as excel and office as well as 10 key data entry.
My manager, the director of education with whom I worked directly, was wonderful. She was very patient and eager to teach me new skills to help me get a job later. The doctors could sometimes be a little hard to handle, but so long as you were an effective employee and could give them what they needed quickly they seemed to respect you.
I really enjoyed the camaraderie and company of the people I worked with and am grateful to have had this position for the experience it provided. The only downside was when some people would bring their bad attitudes to work with them.
Employees are enjoyable to work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 11, 2013
Pros: fun environment
Cons: sometimes no lunch breaks
The hospital can be quite hectic some days but the staff makes the job a lot more fun and less stressful to be at.
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 5, 2012
McBride has a great culture. Administration works hard to ensure an environment that creates excellent patient care by taking care of their employees.