MCCS Employee Reviews

I loved my classroom team and toddlers
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCJanuary 11, 2016
I was the morning core staff in a toddler classroom aboard MCCS and I LOVED it! I will always hold a special place in my heart for them. A typical day was never typical, things were always crazy between students and different caregivers coming in and out but overall my room functioned as a well oiled machine. My co-workers assigned to the room were excellent and I worked well with them, they were caring and truly wanted what was best for the children.
Excellent place to work for with opportunities for growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 7, 2016
Excellent place to work with great culture. Its a great place to work if you are looking to gain experience and looking for career growth. The executive team is down to earth and looks out for their staff.
Pros
Culture, Carrer opportunity
Cons
healthcare, pay compared to similar jobs
Great place to work and have fun
Equipment Worker (Former Employee) –  Cherry Point, NCJanuary 2, 2016
Working here wasn't work it was fun for me. I love bowling so being able to work here allowed me to balance both work and fun. My co workers were great they always made work fun.
Clean the building and check I.D.s
Single Marine and Sailor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hālawa, HIDecember 14, 2015
I clean the building at my own pace and check I.D.s when people come in. The management is excellent and friendly. The co-workers I had were nice but I rarely saw them as I was entrusted alone to control a building during the day. The hardest part of my day was being alone for so long with no one to talk to. The most enjoyable part of my day was after my cleaning was complete I could read or work on school work at the front desk.
Patron's made my day, no day was the same.
Office Automation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCNovember 18, 2015
I worked for MCCS for a little less than ten years. It was the very first job that i ever had and had a good hand in the type of worker that I became. MCCS focuses on world class customer service first and foremost. You had customer service classes before you were trained in your specific job and if at any time while working there you needed a refresher they were willing to give you that course. I learned that my customer/patron was my employer at the moment that they were with me. I had a duty to make sure that that person was satisfied with the service that I could provide and if they were asking for something I could not do, I would figure out how I could help them get what they needed. From working retail at the Base Exchange, Customer service at the Military Clothing Shop, Management and a separate Military Clothing Shop, Front desk clerk at a child care center to finally working as an office automation clerk at the Resource and Referral department of the child care branch; I enjoyed every position. I truly have a heart for military families and MCCS helped me impact them as best as I could every day.
fun place to work
Operation Associate (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 18, 2015
fun place to work; enjoyed helping customers. learned so many things on how to be better and stay committed. meetings and trainings on this job, have helped me increased my knowledge as an individual.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Head Cashier/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kaneohe Bay, HawaiiSeptember 23, 2015
Started working at MCCS as a cashier moved up to a floor sales associate for the mens department. Moved up again to the cash box where all cash bags were prepared and checked to balance the volt. Got promoted to supervisor was in charge of the cash box and 10 other employees. Had to balance the volt every night before being able to clock out and do daily reports.
Pros
Great people to work with loved everything about my jobs at the MCCS
Cons
Most enjoyable part of the Job
Operations Associate/Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 21, 2015
If you love customer service like I do, then this is the best place to show off your skills. The customers are polite, understanding, and patient. An ideal combination of attributes which made for a great work day, consistently.
Pros
Great Customers and coworkers
Cons
Not a lot of support from manegment. Salary is not competitive.
Fast pace, fun and busy.
Food service worker and barista (Former Employee) –  Marine Corp base HawaiiSeptember 5, 2015
I loved this job. My coworkers were awesome. We worked very well together. our manager was strict but very reasonable. We always had a fun and safe working environment.
Pros
The hours were great, never opened on Holidays. 50% off food.
Cons
no benefits
Diverse Call Center with rich Culture
Omni-Channel Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 14, 2015
MCCS Inc. offers many opportunities for entry level agents. They have an open-door policy for their staff to express their opinions and/or concerns. Each day you are greeted with a friendly smile and engaged in conversation. It's an open environment that fosters independent and group development. Though each position within the company may have challenges, you are provided the people and tools to learn how to master your daily job requirements.
Productive work place
Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAAugust 12, 2015
Its good to have good co workers in this company. Many people are friendly you may have to deal with many rude customers. I've been working here for the last two years and many things have stayed the same. I wish we could get new uniform more often and receive pay raises for all the hard work people do.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Not much benefits
Awesome place work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZAugust 5, 2015
A typical day at work would start by reading a book we all had to fill out and see what needed to be done or finished. I would process new inventory and stock shelves I would redo end caps and redo shelves to put out new products or to go with that weeks current ad. I would also assisted military men and women on finding the right accessories for their uniforms and make sure they had everything they needed to be in code with regulation. My maanger was the best manager that I could have asked for she always gave me stuff to do and would save the big projects for me because she knew how much I liked to stay busy. The hardest part was not knowing everything about the Marine Corps and when people had questions that I could not answer, but I would hop my computer or go to a co-worker and do my best to find the answer. The thing I enjoyed most about the job was all challenges I was given and the tasks I was given I love to be busy at work and my manager always had something for me to do.
Productive and fun place to work. Co-workers are excellent.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Kāne‘ohe Bay, HIJune 24, 2015
Prep food, serve food, cashier, customer service the best. Learned skills how to be a better customer service person. Hardest part of job washing pots and pans end of day.
Pros
Good food, fun with co-workers, good staff and management.
Cons
Traveling to work 50 miles one way and in traffic.
Fun work place
Tsunami Scuba (Former Employee) –  JPIJune 18, 2015
I learned to scuba dive and I learned managedment skills. I wish they had a Tsunami Scuba in San Diego. We had a great sales team.
Time of caring for the youth
Youth and Child Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCMay 21, 2015
I would come into work and engage the children who are from the age range of 0-5. I learned many techniques when speaking and interacting with children and how their minds are building connections ,so it's very vital to build good connections early in their life. I shared great moments with some of my coworkers and I would say the hardest part of the job would be having to at times deal with gossiping that took place. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the coworkers more and the kids growth that took place that I had grown to love.
Road Crew
MCCS Camp LeJeune Road Crew (Current Employee) –  Camp LeJeune, NC 28547March 25, 2015
We have to do cleaning of all the buildings. Strip the wax off the floor wait for it to dry and wax the floors over once more. As I saw I had a job as a Machinest till company closed and went out of business. The Job I had before that was as a traveling Store Set up and stocker. one of my first was for working for a company that was contracted to work on or build engines for Capopiller.
Pros
I got promoted very fast, and we were a large group of people to maintain all the areas, we had to do the job. We didn't work with a supervisor so we had to do, the job right.
Cons
Worked all nights, never knew if you would go in on any given day, or time . Could be doing something, and get called into work, People are so fed up with the way, things are being done .they are quiting, and most nights, I have to work alone. The moral of the people is so bad, it's just tricked down, to anyone on the team.
Perfect thing to do when you're a stay at home mom
Home Daycare Provider (Former Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CAMarch 10, 2015
I maintained records on 3-6 children
I provided clean and safe environments
Created a curriculum where kids of any age could benefit
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
a family can move and that is income lost
Great Experience
High Profile Events Chef (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Very Demanding Position with great people.Overall a fantastic experience with many great people. It was an honor to serve the United States Marine Corps.
Great people.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cherry Point, NCFebruary 6, 2015
Always a good day, everybody greets each other. Learned a lot about retail,and how to treat the customer. Management was always great! Great co-workers.
Pros
snacks, meet great people.
Awesome Reliable Company
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Loved working for them. Pretty steady schedule. Full benefits once you make full time. Loved working with children. Always resolved issues, if there ever was any. Co workers are also awesome. Military town mostly military wives working.. Great when it comes to maternity.