McDonough Bolyard Peck Employee Reviews

Work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 12, 2017
It was challenging but rewarding. There was no set work place and I got to see a lot of VA. There was ample opportunity for overtime.
Pros
Overtime
Great place to work!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 9, 2017
The company is going through some changes at the moment, but all for the better. I have never worked for a company that cares about its team members as much as this company does. From the first day with on-boarding (which was the most organized and well thought out), to getting me up to speed in my new role, I feel truly blessed to have found such an amazing place to work!
Everyone is very respectful and dedicated to making the company a success.
The executive team are very available also, which is a rare find, even if most companies say they have an open door policy, this one really does!
Pros
Flexible hours, team members, culture, respectfullness, training, updated software
Cons
My commute, would love more telework options.
Culture has changed
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2015
The company started off as a great place to work. The stagnation in management caused a very closed response to constructive criticism. Management would say one thing and do another. They would express to employees that there was an open door policy, but their actions said otherwise.
Enjoyable place to work.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAOctober 28, 2014
Enjoyable place to work, yet has little advancement opportunities.
Values-based company
Senior Communications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 13, 2013
MBP is a multi-disciplined construction consulting firm. We assist clients with a broad range of professional services to help them manage their construction project or program from initial budget, through design and construction, to successful project closeout.
Constant work
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 24, 2012
A typical day started at 8:45 and ended at 5:00 p.m. with constant work. I learned a lot about proposal writing and preparing RFP/RFQ’s. Management changed constantly so it fostered a sense of uncertainty.
Pros
free lunched
Cons
commute over 30 miles each way