MCG Health System Employee Reviews

friendly and nice staff
Application System Analyst / Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 9, 2017
Very strong collaborative work approach, very understanding cowrokers and managers. opppertunity for personal and proefssional growth as its located in an an academic setting
Good
Speech Therapist (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PROctober 27, 2017
I worked in MCG corporation as Speech Lenguaje Therapist. My experience was incredible, MCG didn't pay their specialists even after 3 months of service.
Great Place
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 18, 2017
Great place to work. Job eliminated in downsizing. Friendly supervisors, coworkers. Flexible hours and overtime available. Would recommend to anyone.
MCG Merchandising
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Dayton OhioOctober 10, 2017
Great place to work. Flexible hours, great supervisors. You can make your own schedule based on the parameters set by the client. Relaxing work. You can set your own schedule based on what dates the clients need the report done by. The most enjoyable part of the job is making your own schedule and deciding if you want to take on a project or not.
Pros
Plan your own schedule
Cons
Not enough hours
fast paced
Lead Plumbing / Mechanical Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 25, 2017
Keeping plumbing mechanical equipment operating efficiently , working with management team in providing good outcomes for patient family centered care.
Mcg
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2017
Working for company was not a pleasant experience there is no opportunity to grow after all the hard work put in. Management is terrible as well. Training is also very unprofessional.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No Hours
Nice people, somewhat boring job
Digital Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 9, 2017
The people at MCG are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Some of the people on my team are overworked (more than 40 hours/week) but they don't seem tremendously stressed about it. My manager is very kind and approachable, as is pretty much everyone I've met at the company. The job itself is rather dull; to be honest I hate Google Analytics, but at least it pays pretty well and people are pretty chill about helping me learn how to use various technologies. I don't have benefits because I got hired through an agency, but I think my coworkers who are regular employees have decent benefits packages. Very happy about the company culture; it's great to work with people who are kind, non-judgmental and fun to talk to. As far as a 9 to 5 job goes, it's pretty good, but I absolutely hate 9 to 5 so I will never ever give 5 stars to any 9 to 5 job. I really wish employers would offer more 10 to 4 jobs. It's impossible to stay focused for 8 hours a day, and even 6 hours is really pushing it.
formula /food an nutrition
Nutrition Clerk, / Food An Nutrition (Former Employee) –  1446 harper st.augusta ga. 30912April 17, 2017
started off quick fast rushed that was the entire day. i learned a lot from serving trays and delivering formula as well.great coustomer service. an most of all visiting the paitients. dealing with co-workers. was the hardest of it all but i managened. the most imporant for me was to make sure the paitients where happy and satisfied
Pros
visiting the paitients
Cons
the job was stressful
Enjoyable
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 31, 2017
Management took pride in safety of their staff and patients as well. Everybody was treated equally and very family oriented. Officers and
management had respect for one another.
Fun work atmosphere
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 23, 2016
We have a great work culture and office environment. There is room for improvement as far as career advancement goes and pay scale.

Want to know more about MCG Health System?

Ask a question
Great job for caregivers and moms!
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 22, 2016
I've been working for this company for over a year and I am very pleased with the flexibility and nature of this job. I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a part time employment with flexibility of hours.
Pros
Flexibility of hours
Cons
Drive
Opportunities to meet people
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 19, 2016
I was able to utilize my outgoing personality to talk to a variety of clients. The job was not challenging at all, but if you enjoy meeting new and different people this is the perfect job.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Shifts
Mesa Citrus Growers-Sunkist
Shipping Clerk/Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 13, 2016
I'm not sure but I believe the application name above is incorrect. I worked for Mesa Citrus Growers-Sunkist, not MCG Health system. MCG-Sunkist was actually an awesome place to work for. The staff was hard-working never complained even when we worked 80-90 hours per week, including weekends.
Great organization
Lead AC Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 13, 2016
A great place to work with great retirement package and flexiable schedules many different cultures you may come in contact with.Every day was something new.Never a boring moment.
Pros
Great hours and great people to work with.
Cons
None it is what you make out of it.
Part-time employment.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Punta Gorda, FLJanuary 22, 2016
Required traveling to various locations to provide merchandising support. The locations changed constantly so it was difficult to organize a schedule.
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  La JollaOctober 26, 2015
I love all of the coworkers that I worked with. The company has 10 offices in the United States. This company is responsible for bring Lowe's to the West Coast.
always informative always changes to visuals and marketing bosses are great
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  main office New JerseySeptember 8, 2015
this company has been a delight to work for, for the most part the people are great, bosses are understanding and once a year there is a trip to headquarters
Pros
ocassionally free lunch awesome bosses they are always willing to here your ideas
Cons
nothing is substedized
Kenya Wilson's Review of MCG (ATS)
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2015
I'm not sure how the Health System was added to MCG, but it was a consulting firm and not a health company. The ATS stood for Advisory Technology Services.

I created documentation for an investment application. After creating that documentation, I created the test scripts around it. As one of the members of the testing team, I made sure the tests executed returned the expected results from the test event(s).
Pros
Great management, creating documentation
Cons
The assignment was too short.
Demostrator & Merchandisor
Demo Representative/Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2015
Great company to work for and great pay.
Mainly Weekends and five hours a day.
Sometimes you will work during the week in the daytime.
Cons
only part time
learning experience, great staff
Expanded Duties Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 6, 2015
This was one of my first jobs after completing dental assisting school. I was afforded the opportunity of working with a vast majority of doctors and staff that were very knowledgeable, and whom taught me a lot.