MCG Health System

MCG Health System Employee Reviews

Working for MCG Merchandising Company
Retail Merchandising - Marketing Connect Group (Current Employee), Bloomfield, NJMay 17, 2015
Pros: Schedule my work.
Cons: Driving and difficult Management.
I like Merchandising it gives me the freedom of making my schedule to fit my lifestyle.

My typical day is I print my paperwork for the job from the companies portal. I than proceed to drive to the – more... store as directed and merchandise, I learned to schedule my time to complete my project for the day. I learned to complete my assignments the day of completion.

I like my District Managers they know I work hard and I get the job done. If I have any concerns or I need help they are always willing to help out in anyway.

I usual work solo but sometimes we have a big reset so I work with a team.

The hardest part is sometimes management in the stores are not to easy to work with and they don't cooperate with me and that makes my job hard. I always let them know I am there to help them not make their jobs harder.

I have the freedom to schedule my times and days I can work. I always complete my work before it is the last due date. – less
Fun place to work
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Bloomfield, NJApril 9, 2015
Pros: "Toys" fun place to be
Cons: Reporting co-worker
Working here was fun and exciting work close with managers and other co-workers. The hardest part of this job was having to report a co-worker knowing that their job was on the line due to a bad decision on their behalf, the best was customer service and working in a toy store doing Christmas.
Seeking a job where I can put forward my knowledge and professionalism
Psychologist (Current Employee), San Juan, PROctober 14, 2014
Pros: impact the lives of children to improve their academic performance
Cons: no benefits, while no class can not work. my family depends on my work and if i get sick no income, no specific days to collect and no tools to work are provided.
Good experience working in school environment of Education Department.
Seeking stability because depends as work schedule and school calendar and I aspire to also have benefits to bring security for my family.
setting jewelry display
N/A (Former Employee), N/AOctober 14, 2014
Pros: near home
In setting a jewelry display for a large manufacturer I had to replace base and TOC fixtures. Management was helpful to supply more information as needed. Associates were helpful to locate product. Satisfaction came from seeing the end result.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: encouraging the parents
Cons: knowing patient condition
A typical day scheduling patients, ins authorization, assisting three full time doctors and one clinical nurse, maintained filing system, medical terminology, confidential info, medical billing, hardest part knowing the patients condition, enjoyable part was encouraging the parents.
DESORGANIZATION AT WORK PLACE
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), CATAÑO, PRAugust 4, 2014
POOR MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION.
NOT BENEFITS AT ALL.
POOR TEAM WORK.
Fun Place to work
Dispatcher/Environmental Services (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 20, 2014
The Department I worked in was run by a Contracted Company. I enjoyed the job that I was doing, however, the Managers made it very difficult to come in to work and enjoy the job that I was there to do. The balance with my personal life was also challenged due to the schedule that I had.
Departments are silos
LLC. A Hearst Company Billing Analyst (Current Employee), SeattleMay 19, 2014
Pros: pays well, many employee events.
Cons: uneven departments, silos
Departments are very different. Management in the last year has had huge turnover due to acquisition by Hearst. Company is still trying to equalize since being bought and many new managers are trying to define new workflows.
they don't care about there employee
ENVIORMENTAL SERVICE (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: no lunch.
Cons: no breakes
working at this company you feel like you are a slave there no brakes then when you go on your lunch they call you to go back to work I HATE MCG HEALTH.
great small family based company
Carpenter (Former Employee), Clackamas, OROctober 15, 2013
Pros: great foreman
Cons: paid our own parking in downtown portland
Get up 2 hours before clock in time. I learned to figure in extra time for bad traffic days. Discuss pre task plans before we leave the gang box, and make sure all our co-workers are on-board with the days activities. A day filled full of mistakes makes for a very long day, and preventing these mistakes from the start can make for a very enjoyable day.
Physical Work
Production Worker (Former Employee), New Ulm, MNSeptember 9, 2013
Here I spent my time working on motors that ranged in size from heart monitor motors all the way to 50 pound treadmill motors. I learned to work on my feet 12 hours a day, how to mechanically test motors and how to build motors.
Work Freedom
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: schedule freedom
Cons: cut my hours unexpectedly
Travel throughout Southern California to work in various department stores where I mastered several different brands. Management was very understanding and helpful on all matters. Loved that I had schedule freedom.
enjoyed helping people--- team player--- attention to detail
quality repesentive (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: people orented
Cons: low pay
team player -quality to detail
patient rep
worked well with management\
worked well with other employees
too many employee turn overs
Productive place
Sr. MIS Coordinator (Current Employee), PRJuly 2, 2012
Pros: car allowance
In at 8:00 am. Shop services if there are no calls for outside services.
Good co-workers. Out at 5:00 pm.
ok
Sterilization Tech.2 (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 17, 2012
its nice place to work if can and are willing to make it your life

MCG Health System Salaries