McGraw Hill Financial

McGraw Hill Financial Employer Reviews

Strong financials a leader in the area of its expertise
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), New YorkSeptember 14, 2014
A pleasant work environment. Must multi-task with numerous situations that need my attention.

Co-workers very enjoyable to work with all have a strong work ethic.
nice peolpe fun place
dock worker (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2014
I had a lot of responsibilities that I always livd up to, love a work place that keeps me busy and moving all day
Fine place to work
Annoymous (Current Employee), AnnoymousSeptember 4, 2014
The company is well managed and focused. The employees are highly motivated and there is adequate work/life balance.
Learned for some nice people
System Administer/ Production Support (Former Employee), Centennial, COAugust 26, 2014
Multi-platform environment with several systems.
Managed day-to-day ticket requests. Responsible for processing secure critical data files to end user web servers. Managed day-to-day ticket requests, created file systems, and changed permissions for end users to adhere to strict multiple SLA’s
Mcgraw hill was a beautiful place to work at
BNC/News Technician (Former Employee), Kenwood, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: long bussiness history
Busy and fulfilling

I learned to steps of bidding on job sites

Management was great

Co workers was pleasant to work with

Hardest part of job, was no overtime to complete all that needed to be completed.

The most enjoyable part was completion of assignment each day
Productive and fun work enviornment, great management!
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great commute and pay
Was working a long term consulting assignment with MHFI, the mangers there were very well verse in their field and had the oportunity to learn from them. While I was kept busy with guiding our India subsidiary in their reconciliations and other projects they had taken over, I was able to bring them up to speed as to how to do a proper account reconcilliation – more... as well as other projects that they needed to master. – less
It's a good fun place
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good caring supervisors
Cons: seasonal
A typical day at McGraw Hill could either be relaxing or a long rough day.
I learned from this job how to take initiative and lead a group.
Management was great at the time I started then had got a little unorganized in the long run.
My co-workers could be a hand full at times just the simple fact that I was younger in a different position than they – more... was but they and I both had coped with it and I didn't make them feel as if I was the boss and they were under me.
Taking the initiative to lead a group for the first time it was a lot but I wanted that responsibility and I held on and stuck to it.
Having a good time with my coworkers and supervisor it was always laughs and jokes throughout the day. – less
great place to work
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee), Blacklick, OHJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, wellness programs, 401k opportunities
Cons: alot of favoritism
My fellow co-workers are fantastic! You felt like you were part of a family. The job gave you a sense of purpose. I wouldn't trade my co-workers for anything.
A diverse work place with opportunity to grow
HR Data Specialist/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jamesburg, NJJuly 21, 2014
McGraw-Hill believed in me and gave in a chance to truly shine in the career that i have now.
logistics
Logistics (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 10, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: extremely long hours
I worked in the warehouse as a pick/packer basically i had to pick books and pack them
Productive, Friendly Workplace
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Hightstown, NJJune 11, 2014
I learned how IT Department of a popular Financial Company works.
Respectful of your work and knowledge
Server Admin (Current Employee), East WindsorMay 30, 2014
Good co-workers
availability for advancement
Good place to learn new technologies
Great people and work-life balance
Construction Industry Specialist (Current Employee), Bedford, MAMay 29, 2014
Pros: work-life balance/telecommuting
Cons: high production goals
I have telecommuted for over 10 years. This is an option that is sometimes offered to seasoned team members with proven track records. Regular work hours are required.
Large Company
Vendor Management & Sourcing Analyst (Former Employee), Hightstown, NJMay 20, 2014
Working experience at MHFI depends on your current manager.
Large publishing corporation
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee), South Central RegionMay 14, 2014
The worldwide company has since divided into two companies. One still contains the traditional book division, while the other has most of the information services.
Very productive company. This job was very challenging.
Sr. Admin. Assistant to the Operations Manager (Former Employee), DeSoto, TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: great company to work for.
I enjoyed this position very much, as Administrative Assistant. This position was a multi-task position in which I handled finance for nine different departments, including A/P, Finance, Budget, General Ledger, etc.
Wonderful and Clean Hospital
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2014
I enjoyed the job because we got to interact with the doctors as well as patients. I also got to relocate weekly between the Erlanger hospital network. The hardest part of the job was remembering the different hallways and areas within the campus.
it was a fun place while i was there learn alot and became friends with alot of people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), DeSoto, TXApril 15, 2014
Pros: learn alot of things while i was there too better my career and the benifits were great
Cons: no cons
well a typical day at work would be get there on time for starters log in too my rf scanner walk and get me my equipment and go get my duty for too day which could be lead man or load or unload trucks put away product rap pallets and get them ready to ship
Fast paced interesting work environment
Analyst I - Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Hightstown, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: the networking contacts formed
Cons: the commuting distance from my home
Continuous work flow throughout the entire work day. Able to improve my skill level by attending various classes. The hardest part of the job was troubleshooting financial matters....but it was very satisfying when resolutions were found for those same issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with my clients.
Good People to Work With
Business Analyst & Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee), Princeton Hightstown, New JerseyMarch 24, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: n/a
Good People to Work With. Learnt some new aspects of HRIS. Management was goo and Supportive.

1 2 3 4 5

About McGraw Hill Financial

McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity – Read more

McGraw Hill Financial Photos