McGuireWoods LLP

McGuireWoods LLP Employer Reviews

Experienced Legal secretary with expertise in enhancing attorney effectiveness, providing information and management support.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 7, 2014
-Experience as a Paralegal, Legal Researcher and Underwriter.
-Excellent ability to multitask, and work well under pressure, prioritizing and managing tasks simultaneously.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organizational and planning ability.
-Efficient, reliable, and productive. Able to grasp complex ideas; creative and – more... intuitive. – less
Community involved workplace
Business Administrator- IT Procurement (Current Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 7, 2014
Great people to work with and for. Tight deadlines and high expectations for perfection.
Productive and nice place to work.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: extremely professional set up, morale of office was always good and upbeat, a great place to have worked.
Cons: new practice area, asbestos litigation, i was not familiar with upon acceptance of this job, i learned and i strived and successfully completed my job and daily tasks.
I enjoyed working at McGuireWoods LLP. It was a great place to work and I learned alot about Toxic Tort / Environmental Litigation. I was disappointed to be a victim of downsizing/corporate global restructuring. The most enjoyable part of my job was my relationship with my attorneys. We worked well together and worked as a team.
Excellent company
Records/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), McLean, VANovember 15, 2013
Pros: loyal coworkers, nice work environment, take care of employees
wonderful place of employment. No complaints at all. typically 8 hour work days. Co-workers are very friendly and loyal. The job was very simple and the tasks were always manageable
McGuireWoods LLP
Corporate Legal Secretary (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2013
Pros: wonderful attorneys
An excellent place to work with wonderful attorneys and secretaries.
Professional environment
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 2, 2013
Pros: colleagues
Cons: limited advancement opportunities
My experience with McGuireWoods has been quite positive. I am treated professionally by all of my colleagues, while being held to a high standard of work.

About McGuireWoods LLP

Firm Profile Experience, Business Focus and Value McGuireWoods has been a strong, well-respected and expanding firm for more – Read more