McHenry County Government Center

McHenry County Government Center Employer Reviews

Learned several skills
Judicial Tecnician (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILNovember 1, 2013
I still use the skills that my job taught me. A typical day was full of different people in all walks of life. Helped defendants as well as attorneys. Enjoyed the co-workers.
see below
Judicial Tech Administrative 1 (Former Employee), Woodstock, ILSeptember 16, 2013
typical day is answering phones, dealing with the public, assisting the receptionist as a backup. receive police reports from all different police officer offices, Woodstock, McHenry, Cary, Crystal Lake, Marengo etc.
the job is a hopping job, and i love it, keeps me real busy every day, and every day is different. Co-workers are the best to work for, – more... or with.
the hardest is really nothing that we can't deal with, if an answer needs an attention, i contact the supervisor, to resolve the issue, and move to my next thing to do. everything will work out when you ask for assistance if you don't know the answer.
the most enjoyable part, is dealing with people, trying to help them as it arises. and i love to be busy all the time, makes the day go by faster, and i enjoy coming to work all the time. i am hard worker, and i am looking for a part time job, with your company. – less