McKenzie Willamette Medical Center

McKenzie Willamette Medical Center Employer Reviews

Well.....
clerk (Former Employee), spfldJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: gossipy
When I first came in everyone was nice. Then, i mentioned something that the head lady didn't like. She never said a word. She proceeded to load me down with stuff. Then she wanted to know how old I was? This went on for 10 weeks. They are "cliquey" and don't know how to treat co-workers. The public is safe, here. They are the bread and butter, so to – more... speak. – less
horrible rude managers and coworkers
P (Former Employee), Springfield, ORAugust 24, 2013
Pros: descent pay
Cons: attitudes
this was a horrible place to work. The CVOR team members were rude and not welcoming at all and the manager was right on board with them. I have never felt so un welcomed at a new job before.
Fast paced, rigorous environment
Assistant Director, Patient Financial Services (Current Employee), Springfield, ORApril 8, 2013
Pros: love mckenzie-willamette
Cons: in spite of executive support, difficult to advance.
I love working for McKenzie-Willamette, I have been afforded great opportunities here and have a top notch executive team, but now I need a new opportunity for growth at a director level position.
Productive with high encouragement from co-workers.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Springfield, ORAugust 2, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers.
Cons: corrupted managers.
I enjoyed working at the hospital. My managers, however, didn't make some days enjoyable. They have a bad reputation for treating the employees poorly (myself not excluded). They did not look into bad rumors about me, until they were given no other choice to find out that the rumors was false. They were unethical when it came to employees' rights.

When – more... I did not have to deal with those managers, my days were enjoyable for I was able to keep busy and productive. – less