McKesson Specialty Pharmaceutical

McKesson Specialty Pharmaceutical Employee Reviews

Great hours and people in other Dep'ts.
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), West Sacramento,CANovember 3, 2012
Pros: no inebriate to bother us on 1/2 days on fridays.
Cons: wage should be alot higher to put up with such an person!
Great place to work if you didn't have to work with a inebriate Facilities Manager.Moody,Moody,Moody,hung over.
If you like someone who belittles you at every turn this is the place for you!! Know it all boss with head misplaced.Reported that a backup diesel had a leaky head gasket.Ripped me a new one saying,"Do you mean to tell me you know more than the outsourced company that services them" Yes,I replied.I have 20 yrs. servicing these types of engines and know the company man that comes in has 1 year experience.He invalidated anything I had to say a realized that he doesn't want to work and hates anything anyone says to him that needs attention.Everything from then out was smooth sailing because it was Yes Sir from there on out.He complained about corporate not giving him enough money to hire experienced help.I say, he chases off the experienced help working at low wages faster than they can get them in.He comes in late on Mondays and leaves early sometimes 4 hrs. early on Friday and can be found at the local watering hole.Most of the time when he can remember to assign us jobs on Friday it was always returned on Monday as," I didn't tell you to do that!! He fired me because I got tired of his drunken state.Told him that he should make a work order out for me on Fridays.That way He wouldn't be so confused on Mondays what he told us to do on Fridays. Where did you guys get this guy?What a waste of Company money!!!!!!