McKesson

McKesson Employer Reviews

Fun place to work for
Senior Account Representative (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: day off, only if we made our deadlines
Cons: short breaks
I liked working at McKesson because everyone worked as a Team to get the job done. I learned to reach my Day to Day goals in order to reach certain deadlines. The management was great because we would always all work together as a Team. My co-workers was very
friendly and I liked that enviroment because it made me want to go to work everyday. The hardest – more... part of the job was when I wasn't able to make my quoter by the end of the week. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we all reached our quoters by the end of the month. – less
Great company to work for.
Material Handler/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYAugust 15, 2014
The company takes care of its employees and does their best to keep employees happy.
Good company
Payer Analyst /Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 15, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: not as many opportunities to move up.
Good company, they have excellent benefits and provide educational assistance. My only suggestion is that they should promote more to the middle manager positions, and provide opportunities for those who are working hard to improve themselves through education and community involvement.
Racism and favorites make McKesson in Lakeland terrible.
Material Handler 3 Nights (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 14, 2014
Pros: some co-workers
Cons: pay increases, no lunch, favoritism, seniority means nothing. dishonest
The pay is lousy, the once a year pay increases are based upon everyone for themselves, meaning mossy people are out to make you fail so they can get a extra 5 cent a year. If your not a informant you will not make it. If you like unions you will be targeted for termination. If you are not a friend or family member of someone with power you will not – more... be promoted. It's people who been there for 15 years still doing the same thing with medical problems. You have no lunch break. Insurance is to high. Managers are amateur at best. Company is so focused on paying the workers little as possible while the ceo, takes in over 40 million a year. Nick Brannigan is a informant, Ugly Anne is an informant. – less
Fast paced, working for an important cause.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: feels like family
Cons: less than ideal work-life balance
If you enjoy as a dynamic work environment with great benefits this may be the place for you. There are always new challenges and opportunities.
Company is wonderful
Authorization Coordinator (Current Employee), Tinley Park, ILAugust 12, 2014
Management and select employees are overworked where other employees don't come into work on time, or do not complete their work at all and other have to pick up the slack.
Not a good place to work
Contractor - SQL Server & .Net Developer (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 11, 2014
Fun place to work but the type of work is not encouraging.

sdsfdsfs
• Provided a high level of customer service for the merchandise department within selling center. • Assisted in operating cash register and maintain
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 11, 2014
• Assisted in operating cash register and maintain change fund in the absence of other employees.
• Performed other duties related as assigned.
• Participated in taking periodic inventories.
I loved McKesson
Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TnAugust 11, 2014
This was the best job I loved the people there, they was a very understanding team and did anything they could do to help their employees.
Great job with flexibility
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 10, 2014
I enjoyed the freedom to work independently. Management was understand and flexible. The work environment was great, wonderful coworkers. I chose to leave this position only because I finished my degree and moved into my field of study.
Not a bad place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 10, 2014
A very diverse company to work for, great benefits, with a lot of great coworkers, a lot of research to put into certain clients.
Material Handler II (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 8, 2014
It's a typical day at work with little chance for advancement.
Do not work here
Patient Support Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: everything, besides co-workers
They tell you that you have a guaranteed permanent position, and fire you like you are just some number. Very sad place to work for.
Management have all been superb at least in the Payroll dept.
Payroll Accountant Specialist lead and SME (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXAugust 7, 2014
Pros: gym, large cafeteria and break room, many restaurants and mall in walking distance
Cons: bathrooms across other side of building and you have to swipe your badge every time
Great Atmosphere and great benefits.
Great location if you live in The Woodlands !
Work Family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 6, 2014
Pros: pay, hours, co-worker and great management
Cons: layoffs
I loved working there. Your coworkers and management become like family.
Inflexible
Oracle DBA (Former Employee), WheatridgeAugust 5, 2014
Cons: overwork employees
Driven by inflexible upper management. The hardest part of the job was the excessive workload, working 24 hour shifts at times, and a lot of weekends. My co-workers were very talented and committed to getting the job done. The job wasn't enjoyable.
McKesson Corporation
Information Technology Employee (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 4, 2014
Pros: flexibility to work from home if your manager / director allows.
Cons: too many "bad" chiefs not enough "good" indians/chiefs.
Things are not very organized from a project level. Salary scale is pretty low compared to peers in the highest percentile otherwise performance bonuses are pretty good if you manage to score a certain percentage on your review.

Good company if you can deal with the politics on a grander scale than small to mid size companies.

Pretty good company – more... as far as what it tries to do for employees. – less
efficient and fast pace work environment
Training Instructor, Zee Medical Division (Current Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 4, 2014
Learned how to build relationships with customers. Organizing large groups and conducting lesson plans.
summer job working with my father
payroll and helper (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 4, 2014
Pros: being the only female always got special treatment
Cons: when it rained and the house didnt have a roof we were unable to work
We started every morning by going to the supply store sometimes i would go alone. he met his crew at the resident we were working at and gave everyone their duties. On fridays i would handle pay roll and we had weekend off.
Nice work place to work
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Overland Park, KansasAugust 2, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Normal 8 hrs at work
Learned about Medicare projects
Organized work process.
Helping co-workers
Complex Calculation in the projects

1 2 3 4 5

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more

McKesson Photos