McKesson

McKesson Employer Reviews

McKesson not recommended
Remote Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Alpharetta GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free gym, pto, 401k plan
Cons: outsourcing, no training, stagnant
Outsourcing taking place to Canada and India. Training in new technologies is not a goal for this company.
Enjoyed working with staff and mangement
RN, Cardiology Solution Consultant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: lost community feel when merged with umms
Great place to work. Lots of community involvement. Growing facility that is now part of the University of Maryland Health System.
NA
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee), San FranciscoJanuary 12, 2015
Good work life balance. It all depends on the business unit you work for. Some business unit are not stable enough
McKesson was a tough place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), everett waJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: management, child-like enviroment, benefits
Management was unavailable and uninterested in helping you advance and concerns were never address. It was a tense workplace and the hours were horrible for the lack of appreciation we got.
Everything is pretty good just I needs days
Team Leader (Current Employee), McCalla, ALJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: management not together so thats a negative for me.
Getting my team together for the night we may have 52,000 lines to pick a night several night maybe more. Talking to everyone make sure everyone is on the same page. My hardest part about management is they don't like to listen and that's not good but I have found out ways to get over that part to make my job goes right every night cause sometimes it gets rough. I enjoys working with my peers sometimes its get rough cause all of the different attitudes but overall a good company to work for.
It is a job that is long hours
Warehouseman (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
From time you get there you are always busy. The hardest part of the job is being short staff.
Good Benefits, Great Co-workers
SR. MANAGER COMMUNICATIONS (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXJanuary 8, 2015
This location has some of the friendliest people around. They are collaborative and very focused on the success of the organization.
McKesson is a great place to work! My contract came to an end.
CONTRACTOR, VIDEO PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: cafe, valuable and essential product, dedicated staff
Cons: i was a contractor. no benefits, no security. not their fault.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at McKesson. Sadly, my contract of nearly 5-years came to an end and I am in need of a new job.
Employer with excellent benifits
Support agent 3 (Former Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: lots of catered food
Cons: management was not always good. i also seen a lot of managers go and come.
My job was promising as far as the people we assisted. I worked over the phone with prescribers, delegates, pharmacies, and patients. I educated the reason the medications was registered by the FDA, and why it is crucial to abide by the ipledge guidelines for the safety of all patients utilizing the medication.
working with fellow co-workers
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: lunches, breaks
worked follow up on all ins claims not paid.Threre was training all the time on new products
Very long nights
Warehouse lead (Current Employee), West Seneca, North American DriveJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day would be working 10-12 hours picking orders, running around making sure everyone is caught up and pulling people to help aid others.
Fast paced work environment.
Material Handler (Current Employee), New Castle, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great pay, great benefits.
Cons: monotonous, third shift.
The work is very fast paced and monotonous. The hardest thing about the job is the fact that it never changes. Great company to work for, excellent benefits. I just need something that challenges my mind more and where I'm not working midnight.
Unpredicable
PRODUCT IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST GR 3 (Former Employee), Boulder, COJanuary 5, 2015
Pushing a product that is not ready for market. Management change not appropriate. Upper management not in touch with on site tasks. Employee relations strained and pro management. I am the third person to leave in 6 months in our group. Could be a good company with a little care.
Accounting Consultant
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 26, 2014
I'm an accounting conultant. I work with inventory, operating expenses, vendor incentives and help out in others area if needed.
Would not be bad if they compensated you
A/R Specialist (Former Employee), N Charleston, SCDecember 24, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
Mckesson has awesome benefits. The overall experience was ok. can't really say anything else bad.
Difficult place to work
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Gresham, ORDecember 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits if you pay for them.
Cons: long hours, difficult to navigate routes, difficult loading structure, always being reprimanded by either customer service or the 4-5 managers on hand, one pay raise in 2 years.
A typical work day is demanding. To do and get what is a 10 hour day or longer job finished in 8 hours. We are constantly demanded to get our deliveries correct, inventory our packages we deliver, use a software that is time consuming and make sure all drops whether they are wrong or right due to warehouse packing or our own mistakes delivered on time. We also have to deal with traffic, short to long drives between each stop. Unruly drivers, weather and pick-ups or returns by the customers. Each day is a challenge from the time we walk in to the time we clock out.
Our management there are at least 5 of them that I know of that basically run by the seat of their pants. From correct company wear that sometimes isn't ordered correctly (which a order of mine has not been correct or corrected since the day I was hired). We are always threatened by or lead supervisor that we will be fired or written up if we can't do within the ever changing perimeters.
Good company
Order Expediter Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 17, 2014
Great company to work for but lots of layoffs
Dont know if you'll get hired full time or not
Excellent manament
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Lawton, OKDecember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: point system
Excellent Management and training. Leqarned a lot about healthcare , very knownegalble staff, excellent co-workers.
Shared services
Business Performance Manager, General Accounting (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 15, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: low pay, no growth
lack of growth opportunities, leadership doesnt value internal promotion, nepotism.
Productive workplace
Operational Supervisor (Former Employee), Duluth, GADecember 14, 2014
Pros: breaks and lunch schedule
Cons: nothing comes to mind
Typical work environment, shipping, receiving, returns, clean up procedures to adhere to daily.

1 2 3 4 5

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more

McKesson Photos