McKesson

McKesson United States Employee Reviews

Productive fun work environment.
Healthcare Clinical Analyst (Current Employee), RemoteApril 24, 2015
Great place to work.
Good People.
Great education and training.
Good team work.
Clunky products though.
Implementations last over 3 years when they should be 1 year.
nice place to work
AR Specialist II (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 24, 2015
Pros: flexable work schedules
Cons: salary
McKesson is a nice place to work, however the salary is low. Our schedules can be flexible, which helps when your have little ones of Dr. appointments to attend to. My co-works are very supportive. Everyone helps one another out.
Fun Place To work.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 23, 2015
With my past 13 years working for this company I have learn much about product, patient, and care for the medical field. its time for me to engage more professional in order for advance in my goals carrier and for the institution I'm going to work.
Fun work crew at job!
Data entry (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 21, 2015
Pros: pay was great!
Cons: the assignment only lasted one month
My typical work day included scanning documents plus data entry. I learned tricks of the trade to boost my productivity. My co-workers and management were a blast to work with. The hardest part of the job was to keep everything organized, while the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction amongst my coworkers.
Data Entry
Data Entry/General Clerk (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 20, 2015
No advancement opportunities are available and wage scale is poor. The company itself offers very good benefits, but no cross-training is given to improve your knowledge for advancement or to be more of an asset to the company.
Excellent Place to Work
Senior Internal Audit Manager (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 16, 2015
McKesson is a great place to work with solid management and growth opportunities. I would recommend it to anyone interested.
Fortune 500
Business Development Team Leader (Current Employee), Farmington, CTApril 16, 2015
Huge business with many great individuals!!! Was able to network with hundreds of manufacturers and thousands of clients.
Quality Control
Quality Control Clerk/ Computer Room Backup (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 16, 2015
Pros: Free Food all the time
Cons: NO GROWTH, PAY IS AWFUL
Overworked and underpaid. Management sucks! They don't promote growth or training unless it benefits them. If you have any values, this DC is not the place to work.
McKesson
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Methuen, MAApril 15, 2015
A fortune 15 company with many opportunities for those willing to move about the country. Great coworkers challenging and dynamic pace
worst place i have ever worked
Material Handler (Current Employee), Clearbrook, VAApril 14, 2015
Pros: weekends off
Cons: long hours, under paid, very poor equipment
long hours, equipment operators make the same pay as everyone else, people get away with doing nothing while others bust the butt to get the work done. the equipment is old and out of date not working correctly and in constent need of replacing the batteries. very high turn over rate
Productive workplace
package handler (Former Employee), denver, coApril 14, 2015
Pros: sometimes free lunches
Cons: short breaks
All around good workplace, good management and co workers. great hours, hardes part of the job was being in the back, enjoyable part of the job was talking to other co workers and getting to know them.
Great work envirement, great people, no micro managing required which made your job a sucess
Supervisor/Team Lead (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great people, setting, no micro managing, no daily required numbers to make, no stress, which was a great we were able to help to our patients
Cons: none
Worked independently in a team setting overseeing 16 A/R reps in durable medical Equipment, Medicare Supervisor, spearheaded and ran monthly meetings, had the ability to hire and fire employees, audit A/R reps work daily. Ran daily reports, aided and resolved difficult accounts, Final say and determined if account needed to be written off, Appealed claims with Letters of medical necessity from physicians, able to bill 400 claims a day thru ICS, also many others duties too many to list.
Excellent place to work with great employees
Interface Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: some weekend work
Great benefits and talented coworkers....very rewarding work but enjoyable because of the teamwork from coworkers.
Very supportive work environmnent
Manager Technical Support (Former Employee), Newton, MAApril 11, 2015
Pros: Large number of employees
Cons: Some very late days required
Your level of expertise will greatly improve working here. All employees share their knowledge freely. Your level of advancement will entirely depend on you and your willingness to obtain the required knowledge.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), buffalo, nyApril 8, 2015
Mckesson is a great place to work, with great coworkers and managment. They have great benefits and traning always avalible .
Poor Management
PT Trainer (Current Employee), NortheastApril 8, 2015
Pros: Work is somewhat steady until FT employment becomes available.
Cons: Having to check to see if you are getting paid, . Shouldn't have to check with someone every time payday comes around
Would be good except for poor management. You would think a part-time position would be ok, but NOT. Constantly have to worry about
when / if your paycheck / expense check will come. If the payroll person is out, there should be someone there to step in to take on those responsibilities, Hint...maybe that person's boss. Totally ridiculous. I will not be here too much longer.
productive, fast-paced
A/R Specialist (Former Employee), Greenville,TexasApril 7, 2015
Pros: Upbeat, friendly, great benefits, healthcare.
Cons: pay
A very fast-paced, very productive atmosphere. I learned something new everyday. I am a fast learner and and very dedicated. Management was helpful at times. Worked well with co-workers, friendly people. Hardest pat of my job was finding someone to help do the job function right. I really enjoyed my job. Loved the people, hours, and the benefits.
Good Company
Technical Support Certification Manager (Former Employee), Louisville ColoradoApril 6, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Some politics, not primary business of company
Good company to work for at the beginning of my Technical Management career. Was able to build and lead a team of talented Technicians, that had to learn the entire suite as generalist.
Wonderful workplace and environment
material handler (Current Employee), TNApril 6, 2015
Pros: The hours
Cons: Short Breaks
pick and pack medicine
how to pick and pack medicine
management was great
co-workers were great
learning how to do the winter pack out for refrigerated medicine
being around my co-workers
Diverse work force
Inventory & Transportation Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2015
Pros: great benefits and investments options
Cons: night operations
Great place to work with a diverse work force. Enjoyed the interaction with associates. the hardest part of the job was working night shift. Outstanding company benefits. Not advancement opportunities available.

1 2 3 4 5

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more

McKesson Salaries

$14.15 per hour
Ap/Ar Clerk
$25,000 per year

McKesson Photos

"team works (via Lron mike Schubert on Flickr)"