McKesson

McKesson Employer Reviews

Work Life Balance
Annonymous (Current Employee), Livonia, MIApril 15, 2014
Have great stability, great pay and flexible work environment. The ability to work from home when needed. Leave for emergencies and the use of technology to stil get the job done.
Intern
IT Security Summer Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 12, 2014
Pros: great experiance
Cons: temporary
9-5 Monday thru Friday for ten weeks
Learned to audit and company culture of a Fortune 20 Company
Only 23 students were selected to participate in the SECuR-IT internship through UC Berkeley and TRUST
On-site training provided
Database Administrator/System Programmer (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Provided on-site training, very nice coworkers, good work life balance
hard working auto tech
equipment trainer (Former Employee), winchester vaApril 10, 2014
i have always wanted to be auto repair tech so i worked at warehouses until i went thru school now im trying to get shop experience.
Production required
Material Control Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 9, 2014
They have a fast pace and production driven environment. They recognize and reward great work.
Great place... low pay
A/R Specialist (Former Employee), Greenville, TXApril 9, 2014
Cons: pay
McKesson had many pros and cons. The team leads and supervisor's were amazing. The health insurance benefits were great along with the work schedules. The cons with McKesson are the pay and work load. For the amount of pay that you recieve, you should only have to deal with maybe one or two job functions. At McKesson, I did 6 job functions and worked – more... there for two years and made less then someone that had only worked there for 3 months and had 2 job functions. – less
graveyard shift
Order Picker (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORApril 8, 2014
friendly employees and management. hard work, fast paced. good place for a work out
A fortune 500 Co...through agency employment
Pharmacy/Packaging Technician (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 7, 2014
Pros: time managment
Cons: working through an agency
I work through a temp agency. I hear from permanent employees the benefit package is exceptional and the 401 K is amazing. I would like to be hire as a permanent employee yet with the job market in the dumps temp employment is all any company is giving now.
Good
BOBJ Webi report/Dashboard development (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 7, 2014
Pros: good team
1. Review Webi reports and dashboards.
2. Develop new KPI's for clients reporting
3. Modify & enhance universe for more functionality
4. Create dashborad for senoir management decision process
Nepotism and Cronyism are the name of the game. Stay away..
Analyst (Former Employee), WalthamApril 5, 2014
Pros: driving away from this office and not looking back.
Cons: dealing with children disguised as professional "adults"
Originally, I believed the biggest challenge would stem from a lack of systems documentation. However, I quickly realized that inflated egos, office politics and administrative incompetence would prove to be bigger obstacles. These dynamics are not conducive to innovation and productivity.

Due to ambiguous policies and procedures and the inconsistent – more... application and enforcement of both, I was deprived of fair and equitable treatment. I did not receive fair pay for the work I was held accountable for, even after three requests for reevaluation of the job title and description against what was actually required out of the position. Additionally, I have been reprimanded for fabricated, unsubstantiated claims regarding my performance and behavior. I hardly think that a statement from one person constitutes a fair and thorough investigation.

Fortunately for me, I know my worth and I am very well aware of the value I bring to a team. I refuse to settle for any form of disrespect or maltreatment, particularly from individuals whose only credibility resides in their job title as opposed to demonstrated excellence and leadership.

I’m positive my experience isn’t an isolated one. The turnover rates and lack of employee engagement and satisfaction are further evidence of McKesson’s Waltham offices' inability to attract, develop and retain talent. – less
Productive and Busy Workplace
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 4, 2014
Pros: great office morale and friendly co-workers.
Cons: drive to and from work
Scheduling meetings, with offices in different time zone was challenging
formatting documents
making presentation binders
Friendly office
Educational Opportunity
Account Executive (Current Employee), Dubuque, IAApril 3, 2014
McKesson provides many opportunities to learn and continue to learn.
Company culture in my division; small company feel- in a good way.
Worker Bee (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 31, 2014
Company culture in my division; small company feel - in a good way.
NA
Technical Support Engineer II (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 31, 2014
Great Organization
SENIOR SUPERVISOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILMarch 27, 2014
Pros: new technologies, casual dress, very process oriented
This is a great company to work for. Everyday there was something new in the IT support environment. Many new challenges to adjust with and resolve.
Many changes with the acquisition of PSS
Senior Pricing Director (Current Employee), Richmond, VirginiaMarch 26, 2014
They have gotten rid of a lot of very good employees. The lack of experience will come back to hurt them in the long run.
Great Work Experience
Workforce Management Coordinator (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 25, 2014
Pros: medical benefits, work/life balance, management staff
Cons: hours, but we only worked until 8 in winter and 7 in summer, so it really wasn't that bad
Service First Division of McKesson Corporation offered many opportunities to learn and grow. Management staff is always supportive and proactive in guiding you to your goal.
The medical benefits, including the Vitality program, were the best benefits of any company I have worked for.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with system outages. This was – more... mainly due to management staff being remote and getting in contact with everyone. The best part of my job was the management team I worked with. They were a great, knowledgeable, group of people who always had my back in any situation. I learned so much from my coworkers, especially our Lead Analyst. She was always willing to teach. – less
Interested in employee advancement and balanced work/life
Configuration Manager (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 23, 2014
Terrific benefits and opportunities to grow within the company. Diverse work force.
Low salary but good medical benefits
Accountant (Former Employee), Somerset, NJMarch 21, 2014
Peole who are dedicated will be given good opportunity and responsibility and recognized.
Lots of overtime
Primary Care orderfiller (Former Employee), Grove City, OHMarch 18, 2014
You pick medical supplies for Pharm. Home,and hosptials. The hardest part of the job is long days. The first of the month they bring in lunch

1 2 3 4 5

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more