McKesson Employee Reviews

Found 1,526 reviews matching the search
Mckesson
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 12, 2017
A typical work day would involved waiting on assignments to be handed out. Once assignments were handed out employees were able to work. I learned more cpt and hcpcs.
Pros
Great work enviorment
Cons
unorganized
McKesson summary
Business Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 11, 2017
McKesson has a great culture/environment as a company but each location can vary on how the culture really is within those four walls. The benefits are good and the use of the Vitality program is great.
A/r Rep
A/r Rep (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHJanuary 10, 2017
My job involves a lot of attention to detail. We do the billing for many different clients, and they depend on us to be very prompt on processing claims to insurance companies, and to make sure we are working all of our denials in a timely manner to ensure we get payment from the insurance companies. I work with a lot of great people who are always willing to go out of their way to help me when needed.
Pros
very family oreiented. alot of great fun people to work with
Cons
Not enough employess to handle all of the workload
Productive and fun work place.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 9, 2017
Typical day at work is fast paced. My managers and coworkers are exceptional. The work environment is great, and there are plenty chances to move up within the company. I'm looking forward to hopefully become a permanent employee in the near future!
Pros
Advancement within the company
Cons
Short breaks
Fun environment to work for
SQL Developer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 8, 2017
productive and fun workplace with ping pong and various game activities. Stable company with opportunity of growth and advancement. Learned lots of new technologies.
Great opportunity
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 7, 2017
Need to appreciate employees and work on team building. They could pay better for Lower level jobs. I would consider working for them again to work toward my retirement plan.
No learning curve
Sr. Readiness Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 6, 2017
As a consultant, there was no learning curve nor patient with the client to learn and make minor mistakes. I would not recommend anyone to work as a contract there.

The same thing happened to my friend/colleague. She, too, was on the contract for 2 months with no learning curve.
hard working people committed to excellence in patient healthcare
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJanuary 6, 2017
day to day included customer assistance within the Medicare Part B program. Ordering Med B products, reconciling any customer issues, billing out customer claims to their insurance and the Med B program.
its a company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 6, 2017
great place to work. they are very knowledgeable. i loved working with my supervisors and co workers. the best call center i have ever worked.
learned a lot
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28262January 6, 2017
Worked with a good group of people and learned a lot. Spent a lot of time with Microsoft Server and SQL. Enjoyed my time there.
Patient rep (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALJanuary 3, 2017
Fast paced , good benefits and family orientated . Job requires you to be on your toes majority of the time , just never know what each day may hold .
Pros
Hours
Cons
Job security
Material handler's job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJanuary 3, 2017
A Material Handler's job is basically consists to pull customer orders from the warehouse racks to drop them to truck's door. from the truck door, he initiates and process the loading activity of the pallet of material to the truck's trailer.
Great
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Delran, NJJanuary 2, 2017
Mckesson is a great environment and great place to work everyone is friendly people are always offering to help they don't mind answering any question you may have they always have fun activity for the employee so the people won't get bored with the work load and there is always plenty of work its a job that never lays people off
Pros
it has full benefits and they're flexible with your schedule
Cons
its 3rd shift
Great place to work !
Health Consultant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 2, 2017
Mckesson is a great place to work at! They are very flexible and laid back. Definitely a very busy environment but really fun. I don't have anything negative to say.
Dont work here
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  New Castle, PAJanuary 1, 2017
Terribly managed business, too many chiefs not enough indians, the pay is not worth how much time your there, which is basically YOUR LIFE!
McKesson
facility trainer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 27, 2016
I enjoyed being a part of the McKesson family, I enjoyed just doing quality work. Diverse work environment, where I can say its was like family. I worked in all area's, I had the privilege to be their facility trainer.
Gaining that position I had a change to receive compliance training, hazmat, S.O.P for employees six sigma training and ran a successful safety committee.
Pros
holidays pot-luck company gathering
Cons
sudden change in schedule with limted time to adjust family lives
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cranberry, PADecember 26, 2016
The only thing I did not like was you worked 6 days on three days off . co-workers were friendly , management was about the same as other places.I have worked
Benefits
Cons
Scheduling
Technical Lead/Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 22, 2016
Very hard working associates I have ever seen. Good support from the team who has complete in and out knowledge on applications
productive
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJDecember 21, 2016
Fast pace long hours but over all a good place to work I learned a lot shipping receiving cycle counting order conformation ,UPS world shipping forklift operations team work Management was good keeping us on our feet and on point with our work duties . My coworkers made it enjoyable . Been there for 9 years
Pros
nice people
Cons
to long hours
SELF MOTIVATED with great LEARNING AGILITY, I Never quit when I experience a setback or frustration on the job. The greatest barrier to achieving you
Remote System Administrator - Contract (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNDecember 20, 2016
A normal day at McKesson started with a cup of coffee, then off to my private work station where I check the help-desk system for any trouble tickets that may not have been addressed since i last viewed them. I had very great co-workers that I'm proud to have worked with and happy to have called 95% of them work-family. Most of my difficulties with the job was when management and staff were not operating in sync, leaving me and co-worker unbalanced and not being productive as a team environment. However, the most enjoyable aspect of the job was as a team player we always pulled together and made the best out of what we had; delivering class A. results moving important projects forward to meet timely deadlines. Throughout my experiences working with McKesson I feel the organization fully prepared me to take on greater responsibility in the roles that were delegated to me while making a conscious effort of awareness, evaluating day to day operations that could have affected daily work routines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.