Mckinley Children's Center Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional
Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2016
I did not personally work here, however, I had an interview and personally I thought it went well. I was interviewed for about two hours. The individual conducting the interview said I would hear from them within 1 or 2 weeks. I never heard back from them, which is fine if they decided to go with another candidate but I believe that I deserved a call back or an email at least to let me know that someone else had been chosen. I called and left Voicemail to the H.R department as well as to the individual who conducted the interview and never did they bother to return my call. If you are going to take someones time for an interview and you decide to hire someone different at least have the courtesy to inform the applicants. Never will I apply here nor will I recommend this place. Not that they care obviously they dint even bother to return my call. I have a very negative image of this place.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
House Of Ruth
LVN (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CANovember 10, 2014
My typical day would be working with teen and children on processing their feeling through art and in group. Helping children and families find different ways of coping with grief, loss and anger as a team. Also educating staff on community violence and gang interventions is a specialty I take pride in.
I learned how to work with a diverse group of people as co workers and with client's. I learned that you can't take what people say personally because you wont survive a day.
Pros
Enjoyed team atmosphere
Cons
No room for further growth
Mckinley Children's Center
1 Instructional Aide Ages 5 to 22 (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CaliforniaSeptember 18, 2014
Mckinley Children's Center see the value individualized attention per student and the importance of education. For more information, visit their website at http://www.mckinleycc.org/
Productive work days
Paper work (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2013
Working here was great. I would just do paper work (I volunteered)
Mckinnley's Children Center
On-Call Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAMay 12, 2012
Mckinnleys is restructuring and just okay to work for at this time.The pay is minimal however great place to get a start fresh out of college must have a college degree to work here.
The kids were a joy to work with.
Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CaFebruary 27, 2012
It was a great place to see children with disabilities grow a succeed in a academic setting.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
n/a

Mckinley Children's Center Reviews by Location