McLane Company Employee Review

View all McLane Company reviews

The worst
Selector 2 (Former Employee) –  Battleboro, NCAugust 6, 2014
This is one of the worst companies I've worked for! You don't have a set time to get off. If you have to be there all day to finish your work then you will. You are not guaranteed 40 hours every week, so sometimes you will have a short check. Supervisor and DC Manager think they are god. They feel like they cant talk to you any kind of way. They make up rules as they go along. The pay is ok but you have to work like a slave for it.
Pros
saftey luncheons, good door prizes
Cons
People above you are Unprofessional, Unorganized, Disrespectful

Other McLane Company Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Full Case Candy Slelector IV (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYJanuary 12, 2018
I worked at McLane for 7 years and I loved every minute of it. I loved all the team mates that I worked with and learned a lot. I had the opportunity to move to another department for higher pay and made new friends. This place has a great environment and they really care about safety. The hardest part of the job sometimes, was to make production but you learn over time and be faster at what you do. The most enjoyable part of the job that I was doing as a full case selector was operating a pallet jack and loading products where they should go. I loved selecting products as well and also working with all my team mates. They were the best. I also had got rewarded for my great improvements. Overall, this place was the best.
Pros
friends and great environment
Don't fall for the sign on bonus scam
Driver (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COJanuary 11, 2018
Don't fall for their sign on bonus scam. They will say that it will be paid after a certain period of time when you are hired, but when the time comes for it to be paid you will be told that you don't qualify. I have spoken to many drivers about this and no one has ever heard of anyone actually receiving it.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Low pay for the amount of work performed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McLane Company. Our community is ready to answer.