McLane Intelligent Solutions

McLane Intelligent Solutions Employer Reviews

Great Culture
Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Bryan, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: people, values, open communication, leadership, benefits
McLane Intel is highly value-oriented, and I'm constantly seeing ways that our values benefit both our clients and our culture. We've hired great people who care about doing things right and doing the right things.

I enjoy the people that I work with and rest well at night knowing that I work for a company that is growing the right way... with good – more... people, good clients, and honorable actions. – less
What a Great Company and Team!!!
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 20, 2014
Pros: too many to list!
Cons: none!
I have never worked with such a close knit group of people. Everyone from Executive Leadership down is always willing to lend a helping hand. The level of intelligence is phenomenal and I am very happy to be a part of this Team!
Great team and culture
Help Desk Manager (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: culture
I no longer get sick to my stomach on Sunday nights thinking about Monday morning. I enjoy all the people I work with and look forward even to meetings because I know that every meeting we have is useful.
Excellent and healthy work environment
Professional Services Engineer III (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: extraordinary culture, great people to work with, great team environment
Cons: none come to mind
MIS is a company full of people who love what they do every day and who live out the values of the company on a daily basis. I enjoy the fact that everyone here works with integrity, works hard and makes it a joy to come to work everyday. I am in it for the long haul and am excited to see what the future holds for MIS.
Great company with awesome co-workers
Field Technician (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: benefits, friendly work environment, supportive team members, paid certification training/testing
Cons: temple campus isn't really close to many restaurants.
MIS is a great company that really cares about the people that work there. Company values are everything here which includes putting the team and your family first. Everyone's opinion matters and all are willing to listen to ideas from anyone. Even the company president will listen to ideas from anyone in the company. The team is very supportive of – more... one another including new team members. The leadership staff is very open and honest with the direction the company is moving and why with all employees. Overall it's a great place to work with lots of opportunities to grow with the company. – less
McLane Intel is the reason I'm in Central Texas!
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: transparency, no drama, great benefits, great teamwork, meaningful work
I can't imagine a better group of people to work with and am not interested in trying to find it anywhere else! We work hard, get a lot done, serve each other and our clients to make lives better and easier, and have fun in the process.

MIS is growing quickly and there's lots of opportunity for growth. Personal growth is taken seriously because it's – more... recognized that it's much better to promote from within than to hire from outside. It's fast-paced and we're never bored... and we laugh... a lot. – less
Doing it right!
Professional Services Engineer (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: hard work is rewarded, communication is frequent and honest, a friendly and enjoyable work environment, great pay and benefits, room for growth and opportunity as well as personal and professional development
Cons: do not seem to exist at mclane intelligent solutions
I have never seen a company put so much emphasis on checking themselves. This company is all about doing things the right way. No shortcuts, no taking the easy way out, etc. What this equates to, is treating the customer how they deserve to be treated. We put value in how we behave. (it gets discussed on a weekly basis).

The employees here are some – more... of the brightest and most talented I have ever seen and they WANT to be here. There is a tremendous drive for success and each and everyone here plays an equal part in that success.

The Leadership is the most honest group of management I have ever experienced and hold themselves completely accountable, every day. They also make great effort in giving praise to individuals and promote an atmosphere of team effort at every opportunity. They treat you like a family member, more than an "employee".

This is by far the best job I have ever had. – less
Awesome place to work
IT Technician (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: accomplishments are acknowledged, culture, training opportunities
Work days here are generally over before I realize it. I've learned tons since I've started here. Not only professionally but personally. Working with the management team and the technical team is great. I can trust my co-workers and have faith in the management team.
There are no better companies to work for if you want to be a participant in a high performance team with a great culture!
President (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 16, 2014
Pros: culture, clarity of purpose, meaningful work and transparent management
Although I am admittedly biased, I did not inherit my job and I did not inherit the organizational culture. I am very team-oriented and believe that smart, principled and focused people can create and sustain the company for which they work. We have done so here. Our employee engagement surveys put us in the top 5% of companies in the US. We believe – more... strongly in promotion from within, giving the deserving every opportunity to advance, providing compensation that rewards both individual and team performance - all within a culture free from gossip, back-biting, politics and dishonesty. – less
Fabulous place to work!
Intern (Former Employee), Bryan, TXMay 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits and great people!
I enjoyed everyday that I worked for McLane Intelligent Solutions. That company is made up of a great group of people that all believe in the same values.
Top Notch!
Operations Administrator (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 2, 2014
Pros: high level of management support and authentic communication.
Cons: there are no fitness centers on or near campus.
I started as an intern, and within less than 2 months’ time, was hired on full time! That kind of turnaround for your hard work and dedication is nearly unheard of!

Everyone at MIS is friendly, straight forward, and down to earth. I appreciate the supportive culture of the management team, and their willingness to be involved in the simplest of company – more... issues.

Whether you're just visiting our location, or are here to join the team, you'll quickly appreciate the fact that the folks at MIS have an upbeat and cohesive relationship with all employees, and clients alike.

Overall, I'd say, that this is one of the top companies to work for in the IT field. If you're on the fence about joining the team, try it! Seriously, what is there to lose? – less
A fun culture with meaningful work and good opportunities for growth
Professional Services Manager (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 2, 2014
Pros: awesome teammates, competitive compensation, and good benefits.
Cons: none to speak of
MIS is a growing company that is not afraid of change. The work is usually fast-paced and interesting, and the co-workers are second to none. I can't imagine working anywhere else.
Amazing company culture, great place to work!
NOC/Internal IT Manager (Current Employee), Temple, TXApril 30, 2014
Pros: culture, benefits, growth with opportunities for advancement
Cons: none!
This is a great place to work. The company culture is unlike anything I've experienced before. We work with integrity, we work hard, we focus on results, we communicate authentically and we really enjoy each others company. We don't do politics, we don't gossip, we don't blame. I'm really excited about where our company is headed and I'm in it for the – more... long-haul! – less
Friendly Workplace
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: willingness to train and transfer knowledge, work in a friendly enivronment with everyone striving to meet the same goals
I enjoy coming to work. For the first time in my life I wake up and don't dread coming to work everyday. They find a way to make it fun and keep employee's happy. Spend a lot of time getting to know you and work with you to be part of the team.
The Best Company to Work For
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: company culture, fun, high challenge and high reward
I can't think of a better place to work. The management team's #1 focus is on the company culture and top-notch service for our clients. When you have happy people and happy customers you have an amazing work environment.

The benefits and compensation are also very competitive, and the door is always open with the management team, even to the President.
Great Company Culture
Finance Administrator (Current Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, growth advancement, and training opportunities
Cons: haven' found any yet.
I have never seen a company so invested in their culture and making sure everyone was focused on the same things. In my time with the company I've seen very few people leave and almost all of the current employees have been here for several years. Easily the best company I have ever worked for.
Productive, fast past workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee), Bryan/College Station, TexasJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: benefits offered, people i worked with
Cons: communication between 0ffices
Very good place to work, we worked as team always ready to help anyone with a project. Enjoyed not only the employee interaction but interacting with our clients.
Good culture with the right attitude to expand the company.
Advanced Network Technician (Current Employee), Bryan, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Good culture with the right attitude to expand the company.