MCLAREN CENTRAL MICHIGAN

MCLAREN CENTRAL MICHIGAN Employer Reviews

Student Intern
STUDENT INTERN (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIJanuary 31, 2014
Lot of cutbacks going on. Don't apply if you use nicotine of any sort as they wont hire you saying it's an unhealthy habit but don't seem to follow the same philosophy with obese individuals.
All in all great work enviroment just little communication.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: taking care of patients, only work every third weekend.
Cons: working weekends and working nights
Very fun and productive work place all though needs to have better communication.
Unable to discuss
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIOctober 15, 2013
I was laid off after 10 years. I loved working there with my coworkers and patients, but I was not treated with respect and there is no job security.
Unimpressive
Volunteer (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIJune 1, 2013
When I first started volunteering, I was very excited and thought I would learn so much. The reality was that I was bored out of my mind for the three hours a week that I was there and always felt more like a nuisance to the nursing staff instead of someone there to assist.
Great patient care
Radiologic & CT Technologist (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIMay 17, 2013
McLaren strives to be the best in patient care. Great, friendly staff and good management.
Very Busy Facility
Medical Lab Technician (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIMarch 21, 2013
The employees are very friendly and efficient, the lab staff has always gotten along well and everyone works hard. The lab is very busy and occasionally has to deal with crisis situations. Everyone is very calm and professional.
A fun work enviroment
Housekeeper 1 (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: employee incentive program
Cons: finacial issues that caused job eliminations
Depending on which dept. I was scheduled to work in, I was required to clean and disinfect patient rooms, surgical rooms, and emergancy room. I continued to learn interacting with the public as well as team work with my co-workers. Management had an open door policy which allowed us to come in to thier office and make comments or just to talk about – more... our day. They were readily available. The hardest part of the job for me was having to train myself to get up at 5am so I could get to work by 6am. The hardest part of my job was finding out that due to finacial issues my job might be eliminated and that I would have to leave a work enviroment that I had come to enjoy working at – less
Perfect work/teaching environment
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MISeptember 17, 2012
The office I worked for had mentors that loved to teach and taught well. I gained so much experience from my externship and am honored that they gave so much time and effort to me.
Census low and hours are cut and staff put on call
Certified Nurses Aide (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIJune 27, 2012
This is a medical facility. Co-workers are wonderful. Facility continues to have a low census forcing staff on call and not getting their hours.