McLaren Lapeer Region Employee Reviews

Seeking New Experience
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIDecember 15, 2016
Respiratory therapist - providing breathing treatments, performing CPR when required, maintaining ventilators and other equipment in order to care for patients with critical breathing issues. Experience in EEG, pulmonary rehab and hyperbaric therapy.
Supportive community of caring employees and management
Contingent Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIDecember 1, 2016
Great company to work for. Quality, effective patient care is achieved through teamwork and support. Continuing efforts are made to keep staff informed on policies as well as provide learning opportunities and advancement.
Low wages Benefits being reduced to nothing.
Enviromental Services (Current Employee) –  HousekeepingOctober 4, 2016
Wages are very low. Work load is too much. Always short staffed. Management is reducing benefits. They want people making less than 10hr to pay the same as management. Unacceptable. Run!
Pros
Co workers are great
Cons
CEO's make all the money..& show no respect
Great people,
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJune 1, 2016
Hard working individuals, could use some more support from management. A person could not work with a better group of employees who care about the job they are doing and value each other as a team. My only wish would be that in the future there is better staffing, and more support from the people high up.
Fast paced
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIApril 24, 2016
Fast paced working environment. Working over more than half the time cuts into family time and other commitments. Several shifts are always also short and understaffed. However, I know that I have a continued place of employment. We are always full and have constant needs to be covered. Benefits are great if you are full time. However part time employees spend most of their checks covering the insurance cost and still have to pay a huge amount out of pocket. Best part about the shift I worked is the people I work with.
Cons
short staffed
Compassionate employees
Trauma Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  LapeerAugust 29, 2015
I love working for McLaren. I feel at home with my coworkers. The Administration is very involved and offer support to the employees.
Pros
flexible, fun, employee recognition
Cons
limited opportunities to advance career
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJuly 12, 2014
I love it here. Everyone in the department is very friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone works together as a team and encourages each other.
productive and caring teamwork
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee) –  MIJanuary 21, 2013
very fast paced busy place to be i have learned many things in my nine years there experienced many things my co workers were wonderful and team oriented hardest part of my job was mostly physical in a fast paced environment ,the most enjoyable part of my job was making a difference in patients lives
Pros
department lunches, hospital week, radiology week, cafateria loved my hours
Cons
maybe a little better health coverage
Good experience
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIDecember 21, 2012
As a Human Resources Intern, I would help them with daily tasks such as filing, answering calls, sorting mail, scanning and computer work. I learned more about how a hospital works and the structure. Overall, I gained good experience in the health field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McLaren Lapeer Region. Our community is ready to answer.

McLaren Lapeer Region Reviews by Location