MCPc, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace while I had the opportunity to work there
PC Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 9, 2016
This company was a pleasure to work with, and I felt fully utilized, whether I was using my technical skills to image computers or just doing heavy lifting and sorting. I was also appropriately compensated for the many hours I spent working there. My coworkers kept things fun while making sure we all got our work done. I learned a lot at this job about computer imaging and initial setup, as well as how a warehouse operates. Unfortunately, it is seasonal work for several employees, so I do not always have the opportunity to work there, but I appreciate when they can help me help them.
Pros
Consistent hours and pay, highly enjoyable work environment
Cons
Seasonal
bad place to work for
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Somerville, TNSeptember 16, 2016
they have poor management skills and he's the worst place to work forthe management team there is not friendly at all.the working hours are not great at all they are horrible
Pros
there was no pros
Cons
mCP is a very poor place to work for
Indoor Fitness facility
Partner Management Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2016
The employees other than management make that company go. People are very friendly there. They are very much involved with local charities.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
some of the sales people get screwed
Relaxed environment that completes it tasks.
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIMarch 21, 2016
From the start of the day to the end, all clients are attended too as any client should be, the structure at this company is dynamic to meet the needs of the employees and their clients.
Review of a typical work day.
Remote Support Technician at The Timken Company (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 14, 2015
Working here at the Timken company has got me used to corporate life and it let me see the good and the bad of it. The group of techs that we have on-site are great. We work well as a team and help each other when needed. The hardest part of the Job is tying to help a client that has an issue that is out of your control because of policies or just waiting for someone else to do there job so that you can finish yours and resolve an issue.
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
Waiting on others
Productive and exciting work place with great work culture
Business Applications Intern (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OhioOctober 12, 2015
Fantastic Company with great corporate governance. Management and co workers were more than willing to help acclimate new hires and influence one another to help grow productivity and quarterly earnings.
Pros
Plenty of opportunities to move up and expand skills
Interesting job with lots of freedom if working in home office
Outside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAOctober 6, 2015
If you want to be your own boss, this is the job for you. You make your own schedule and call prospects that you want in your account base. Don't expect much field support though.
Pros
Freedom to make your territory
Cons
Lack of local support if you don't live where offices are located
productive and challenging work with good co-workers
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  WANovember 24, 2015
good place to work with good benefits and a challenging work environment. supportive management of workers family obligations and time
comfortable working environment
Lead Configuration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MichiganOctober 20, 2015
I experienced a lot of lateral moves within the branch and earned additional responsibility. All of the people I've worked with have been great. The working environment is comfortable but driven.
Loved the work, the people, and the benefits.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 27, 2015
However, I worked from home for 5 years, then the corporate office moved, and they made me move to Cleveland to work. I lost more money that year, than I made. Left my home, my husband, to keep the job, for one year. It simply wasn't cost effective, and was hard on my marriage. When another job came along that was working from home I jumped at it.
MCPc was a great company. Although I have to admit, they were getting too big, and the culture was changing. Big Company, big business, no love for the little guy anymore.
I managed all aspects of payroll from hiring, entering, paying and terminations. I managed and funded 401k and HSA. I managed the timeclock system. We paid salary and hourly biweekly, and commission bimonthly. Loved it.
Pros
great people great benefits
Cons
hated moving to cleveland
Just OK
Manager IT Operations Service Center (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 30, 2015
Many benefits and some great people, but leadership is changing course and direction constantly with no clear strategy in sight.
Pros
People and pay
Cons
No direction
New management team was difficult to work for.
Continuous Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OhJune 9, 2015
Worked in a Managed services and the environment was good in the beginning. Things changed in the last quarter of 2014 and it became difficult to work in the environment.
Solution Architect/Sales Representative
Nashville, IPG Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 24, 2012
Typical Workday:

60% acquiring new business customers
35% research & document creation
5% training

The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers reduce thier cost & simplify their work life.

MCPc closed the Nashville office 30 days after I joined the team, volatile market has dissabled the ability to reopen in TN in 2012
Pros
travel & helping customers solve problems
Cons
job security
Great environment to start your IT career
Senior Configuration Specialist Tier 3 (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 24, 2015
I learned a lot while working for MCPc. Great on the job experience as you get to learn countless IT environments. By doing so, you can build a huge knowledge base as there is no one size fits all when it comes to IT environments.

Management is flexible when it comes to professional and personal needs. My co-workers are always easy to get along with and are able to assist if needed.

The most difficult part of the job is keeping up with the ever changing technology, which ironically is also the fun part, and customer demands can change with little or no warning. This means changing workflow and priorities rather quickly.

The most enjoyable part would be seeing all the new latest and greatest technology and getting to know the people you work with and the customers you work for.
Pros
Great people to work with, loved the 7 a.m to 3:30 pm. shift
Cons
Not much down time to take a breath and regroup
Director, Pre-Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 29, 2013
Promoted an Entrepreneurial Spirit in all endeavors
Many different accounts and work flows
Variety in application
Good people to work with
Challenges occurred in re-prioritizing multiple "priority 1" requests
Fast pace, great company, lazy management
A/R / Credit & Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 6, 2014
Work 50 to 60 hours a week. dept. not appreciated. more work than pay. horrible management.
Pros
free gym, cheap cafe prices
Cons
unappreciated, overworked, under paid, management is horrible.
Great place to work.
IPG Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 15, 2013
Hard working group of professionals, all striving to make the best company in North East Ohio.
Pros
Great organization to learn and hone technical skills
Cons
N/A
Growing company willing to hire good people
Configuration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 9, 2014
Growing company willing to hire good people. Solid co-workers, ability to learn and grow with company.
Great place to work, enjoyed colleagues.
Team Lead Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 31, 2014
Most time spent was in the field deploying new computers to local businesses.