MCS Employee Reviews

Work Review
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 3, 2016
A typical work for me is I love Mondays because it gives you a fresh start to the week. During the early hours you find me speaking to clients, and providers, finding out what the attorneys need and what needs to be priorities. I do this on Mondays so that the rest the week will be more organize for me. I I love working under pressure. However, the hardest part/weakness is being a perfectionist because sometime i can go to the extreme to get the job done
productive and safe
pipe welder (Former Employee) –  Ghent, KYJune 28, 2016
the company knows how to get the job done in a safe effective manner with good wages and good hands.mcs strives to fulfill the contract on time everytime.
n/a
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJApril 12, 2016
I would rather not discuss the work environment as it is not always a pleasant one. I get my work done and what is expected of me.
Productive, commintment
Underwriting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMarch 2, 2016
A typical day at works begins early in the morning with a organized agenda. Be organized and with a established priorities. Keep good communications and develop team work.Monitoring an follow up specials situations. When all the goals are accomplished and all the clients are satisfy that is the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hazard field work
Very spontaneous workload
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Receiving throughout the day, maintain copiers with supplies, arrange shipping supply stations, produced commercial invoices, packing lists and shipping materials, updated tracking duration to customers.
Pros
Cafeteria and Gym hosted by property management
Cons
No ATM's
Family friendly company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 27, 2016
I started working for this company back in 2009. At which point I had never worked for a temporary agency before but my employment specialist was very kind and very direct as to what was expected of me and what I expected from her. I have since recommended a few people to this company for employment. Although they are no longer located in Shelton, CT I still refer people who are looking for either temporary or temp to perm employment to this company.
Pros
Referral bonuses
Cons
medical benefits and other benefits were not available until you worked a certain amount of hours.
Fast pace envirnoment, small office, free parking
Assistant Data Entry Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at work is to assist with answering questions and help out with any daily activities, fast pace environment, very busy. What I've learned from my manager is to always prioritize, keep a positive attitude, and have lots of patience. Very pleasant co-workers, supportive and hard working. Trying not to make mistakes, but being human that's what life is about making mistakes but also learning from your mistakes. Working with a supportive group of people.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
pay, healthcare, no union, no acentives, no retirement fund
Nice to work there.
Educational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 9, 2015
Helping children to learn their academics and Social needs, I learned to love working with children. The teachers were real helpful. the hardest part was not being able to helped the ones that really needed to learn. the most enjoyable part was to watched them improve.
Cons
Good place for real world experience
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 28, 2015
You stay busy from the moment you walk in (generally)
I learned how to utilize all my work experience in an 8 hr day
co-workers are absolutely great
hardest part - trying to work with difficult people
enjoying the work environment
Health insurance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRApril 8, 2015
To learn how to work in team groups , to get the company goals , the company organization process and preparation for perform employed jobs duties
Pros
COMPANY ORGANIZATION PROCESS
i enjoyed learning new skills
Grounds/Work Crew (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJanuary 8, 2015
It was always a fast pace work environment, and it was enjoyable to go to work everyday. The supervisors were always helpful, and let you learn as much as you wanted. I was able to use my forklift training on a weekly basis, and my co-workers were all team-players.
Pros
learning new skills
Cons
not easy to move into a lead position.
In a nut shell...
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 11, 2014
It is a good company to work for. I work with several guys that are skilled in their on way and are good co-workers. Everyday brings new challenges, that eventually advance one's skill set.
Productive place to work
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 16, 2014
This is a wonderful job to work and enjoy life around you. I learned to always do my job on time and right. A typical day can be up and down but thats life do your job.
structured work
bindery worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 19, 2014
I always had something different to do and had to look at all the job tickets to find out what had to get done first so nothing would ship late.
High expectiations but worth it, I would do it all over again.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2014
Learned more in the last 7 years then all of my previous jobs combined. Managers are very fair, but set high expectations. Guys like me got promoted for sticking with it and doing a good job. A lot of the guys I started with got fired cause we have to keep cleaning up there messes.
Pros
good benifits, good managers, got promoted for doing a good job
Cons
they keep slow workers and bad attitudes around too long before firing them
Poor Management
Sr. Business Analyst - Consultant (Current Employee) –  indianapolis, inJune 19, 2014
For a contractor, the pay is good, however the lack of structure, poor leadership quality and inconsistent process doesn't allow the great people desire to stay very long.
Flexible Work Hours But Heavy work Load
Property Inspector (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 9, 2014
This is a high- stress job, and the property inspectors are often met with hostility. There is little job security and room for advancement. The hours are flexible but deadlines pile up at a moments notice and often the company will add over 50 plus properties to an inspector's workload that are due that day on top the inspector's agenda. Inspector's are not compensated for gas and must pick up the slack if one inspector in the area misses the mark. The rules and regulations of inspections are constantly changing and the management is out of touch with the inspector's needs.
Not the best job
Independent contractor for South Carolina (Former Employee) –  Batesburg, SCMarch 27, 2014
Spent many long hours in car, no chance for advancement, short notices for next days work, no days off work and often spent only 3 hours sleeping just to get next days work completed.
Vary military like
leadtek (Former Employee) –  Nokomis, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Management skills just are not there they do not have the proper forms for when you request for time off or if they do have them and you ask for one they seem to never get it ot you so you can take the proper rout to get the time off. They were paying me only .35 Cent to the mile on my personal truck. That didn't even cover any other expenses like brakes oil change tires.
Pros
the pay was good
Cons
had to deal with kid like mentality and furthermore bulling
Legal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2014
I loved this job it keeps you moving and everyone is friendly. Love working on the computer.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
temp position

2.8