MCS

MCS Employer Reviews

structured work
bindery worker (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNAugust 19, 2014
I always had something different to do and had to look at all the job tickets to find out what had to get done first so nothing would ship late.
High expectiations but worth it, I would do it all over again.
Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good benifits, good managers, got promoted for doing a good job
Cons: they keep slow workers and bad attitudes around too long before firing them
Learned more in the last 7 years then all of my previous jobs combined. Managers are very fair, but set high expectations. Guys like me got promoted for sticking with it and doing a good job. A lot of the guys I started with got fired cause we have to keep cleaning up there messes.
Poor Management
Sr. Business Analyst - Consultant (Current Employee), indianapolis, inJune 19, 2014
For a contractor, the pay is good, however the lack of structure, poor leadership quality and inconsistent process doesn't allow the great people desire to stay very long.
Flexible Work Hours But Heavy work Load
Property Inspector (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMay 9, 2014
This is a high- stress job, and the property inspectors are often met with hostility. There is little job security and room for advancement. The hours are flexible but deadlines pile up at a moments notice and often the company will add over 50 plus properties to an inspector's workload that are due that day on top the inspector's agenda. Inspector's – more... are not compensated for gas and must pick up the slack if one inspector in the area misses the mark. The rules and regulations of inspections are constantly changing and the management is out of touch with the inspector's needs. – less
Not the best job
Independent contractor for South Carolina (Former Employee), Batesburg, SCMarch 27, 2014
Spent many long hours in car, no chance for advancement, short notices for next days work, no days off work and often spent only 3 hours sleeping just to get next days work completed.
VARY MILITARY LIKE
leadtek (Former Employee), Nokomis, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: the pay was good
Cons: had to deal with kid like mentality and furthermore bulling
MANAGEMENT SKILLS JUST ARE NOT THERE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER FORMS FOR WHEN YOU REQUEST FOR TIME OFF OR IF THEY DO HAVE THEM AND YOU ASK FOR ONE THEY SEEM TO NEVER GET IT OT YOU SO YOU CAN TAKE THE PROPER ROUT TO GET THE TIME OFF. THEY WERE PAYING ME ONLY .35 CENT TO THE MILE ON MY PERSONAL TRUCK. THAT DIDN'T EVEN COVER ANY OTHER EXPENSES LIKE BRAKES – more... OIL CHANGE TIRES. – less
Legal Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: temp position
I loved this job it keeps you moving and everyone is friendly. Love working on the computer.
easy come easy go atmosphere
Records Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 18, 2013
Pros: good hours.
Cons: poor mnagement, no advancement, low office moral.
The job itself was easy, and the overnight hours gave me a lot of time to do things during the day. However, my direct supervisor had absolutely NO idea of what I did there. I had to report to her in the mornings because she worked during the day. I had to explain to her the procedures of what I did once every week. The job was very repetitive and I – more... understood that there was very little room for growth. – less
Excellent family oriented company
Owner/Operator (Current Employee), Temecula, CANovember 20, 2013
Maintained the daily production and operations while keeping clients happy !
break rooms and swim pool,basketball
Office manager (Former Employee), MCS LLC, Central Tower, 15th floor, Ub,MongoliaNovember 18, 2013
Pros: free drink and foods while working
Cons: health insurans
Maintained office services by organizing and directing office operations, events and procedures
Controlled and delivered internal and external office correspondence
Designed filing systems
Designed and maintained company human resource policies and employee files
Good Job!!
Supervisor de Tele-Mercadeo (Former Employee), Hato Rey, PRNovember 6, 2013
Pros: high espectatives, trainings and vision
Cons: ***
They have good initiative & values. I learn about the systems for outbound calls, automatic calls and good products. It's hard work, but great opportunity.
This was a terrible job
Contractor (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 27, 2013
I was worked for 24 hours straight some days. Most days I worked 12-16 hours, with no overtime, and I made less than minimum wage.
Great Place to work
document scanner (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: they sometimes treated us to lunch & always had a nice christmas party every year.
Cons: nothing
MCS (Medical Copy Services) was a great place to work. A typical day at work was usually very busy, which I liked. I learned a lot working there everything from scanning, coping, burning CD's & quality control. The management style was very nice, they were always ready & willing to help out if I had any questions or came across any problems. I like – more... & got along with all my co-workers. The hardest part of the job, had to be to try to get as much work as possible at the end of each day, even more so at the end of each month. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I really did enjoy working there, so I did not mind going to work every day. – less
Answer high volume of telephone calls.
Providers Service Representative (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 25, 2013
Providers Service Representative. Providers support on health insurance, dental insurance Data entry, billing, procedure codes, rates.
Health Educator (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJune 30, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: nothing to tell
Great place to work, great partners and the facilities were good
horrible place
Receiving Clerk (temp) (Former Employee), Visalia, CAMay 24, 2013
not a good company only use temp hard to get hired on unload trucks by hand in metal containers over 100 degrees
Productive but lots of problems
Litigation Support Specialist (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaApril 30, 2013
Management is great and they are working to fix all the kinks and money being lost due to poor work ethic
Productive billing office, partnered with a consulting company
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 29, 2013
Pros: medical billing experience, medisoft
Cons: short lunches, management
Start at 8 am, download and review daily E.O.B's/ deposits, open and review mail and e-mails. After handling all of the daily tasks I would then begin to review and process any unpaid claims, at the same time maintaining patients phone calls and accounts.
I learned medical billing is a job where one must pay a lot of attention to detail, you must keep – more... up with all the changes in the health care industry.
Management was tough, not very helpful, and was constantly to stressed to handle situations with employees.
The hardest part of the job, understanding how important medical billing is to the health industry
The most enjoyable part of the job was reviewing the paid claims, and seeing the revenue I helped bring in. – less
Rollercoaster
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), San Juan, PRFebruary 25, 2013
Great place to gain experience for an entry level position, but after a few years the probabilities of advancement diminish as the same managent tends to remain in place and no opportunities arise for others.
Work Hard Get Rewards
Lead Copy Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 15, 2012
Pros: firm but fair
Great Company MCS gets it right give folks an opportunity and the tools to perform well for you and they will...