MCS Employee Reviews

Ambiente agradable de trabajo
Representante de Servicio al Cliente (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRAugust 19, 2017
Es otra aseguradora más en sus oficios aunque los horarios y el manejo del personal es una pieza de evaluación .
Pros
Plan médico
Cons
Horario
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2017
MCS is a great company I am currently an assistant, I love the fact that I am most of the time on the run checking on the employees , providing lunch and making sure the job gets done. Its very flexible with my time. I don't plan on quitting MCS I am just looking for another job on the side to help other types of people.
Pros
Free lunch on a daily basis. Flexible time.
Cons
No benefits
Brick layer (Former Employee) –  Carnegie, PAAugust 8, 2017
Prep work area by sanding, grinding sand blasting, and cutting material out of the area... Welded plat, and flat bar to patch holes and hold ceramic tile in place....
I learned how to weld, use a cutting torch, learned how to change and replace screens in screen decks...
You was either working in power plants, prep plants for the coal mines, conveyors, and chutes...
The hardest part of the job would be hanging from a rope ladder trying to weld or lay tile...
The most enjoyable part would be traveling to different states and all the different scenery...
Pros
per diam and company vehicle
Cons
always on the road
ambiente de trabajo agradable
Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoAugust 3, 2017
El trabajo en MCS es uno interesante y el entrenamiento de empleados siempre esta a la vanguardia. Preparan al personal completamente,antes de comenzar a trabajar en el puesto. Es un trabajo en una gran compania donde se encuentra un personal que trabaja en equipo y con apoyo de tus companeros de trabajo.
Pros
Buenos beneficios
Cons
No tiene contras
handle material into boxes
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAJuly 31, 2017
put frames into boxes on pallets
i didnt learnt anything besides how to fix box like tetris
management lied a lot
everyone was close knit
the job was every easy
getting the work done
Hard to work for because of contractors
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2017
Need a better management team and a overseeing of their vendors as a company whole. Management does not involve themselves as a productive part of the companies foundation.
Always a learning experience every day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 31, 2017
My responsibility is to attend inbound and outbound calls solving all situations my customer have with a certain level of speed and knowledge. I have learned about other departments jobs, for example Claims, Sales, Compliance, Complaints and Appeals. The hardest part of my job is to explain topics like claims and appeals to the elderly people, but with every situation I solve I know I made my customer happy. Work environment is fun and professional, which makes my day at work very comfortable.
Pros
15 min breaks, 1 hour lunch break, healthcare, retirement plan.
Cons
no growing opportunity
Great
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 1, 2017
This was one of my favorite jobs. I got to learn so much from this company. The owners allowed me to grow with the company I wasn't just an employee I was part of a team.
Sales (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 28, 2017
I have been working at Medical Card System full-time for 7 years. Gain a great knowledge from different type of process. Medical Card System provides a professional environment and excellent benefits.
lead generator
Sales Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  New MexicoApril 12, 2017
i go to costco and try talking to each and every person that i come accross to see if they wold want a free estament.
i have learned how to get pepole interested in our products.
Pros
working with people getting them excited for our products
Cons
standing for long hours
Janitorial
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 27, 2017
Basic janitorial duties, some maintenance duties as well. It's been a few years since I worked there, the name changed twice in my few months there, it may be called something else by now.
Slow pace work place
Driver (Current Employee) –  McCook, ILFebruary 9, 2017
Does playset MCS is a very nice place to work it's clean most of the people are friendly but it's a slow place working place and you only average about 36 hours a week but like I said it's a very nice place to work very clean not pushy dispatch is wonderful ample the time off just just too laid-back for me
Pros
Mostly everyone there friendly
Cons
Not enough hours
Excelente
Ventas y servicio al Cliente (Current Employee) –  Manatí, PRDecember 8, 2016
Buen compañerismo excelente ambiente de trabajo. Es una empresa que ayuda mucho al empleado. Excelentes beneficios
a pretty good team
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 28, 2016
a usual day of work would be like sitting in your desk taking a document box and start looking through it. i have learned team skills and my organization skills improved. the management was really well. the managers were down to earth and extremely forgiving. some co-workers would start beef but stuff like that never bothered me. the hardest part where the long hours doing the same thing. the most enjoyable thing was the night crew and the pay.
Pros
cool managers, good pay, some cool co-workers.
Cons
short breaks, drama, long hours, location.
Work Review
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 3, 2016
A typical work for me is I love Mondays because it gives you a fresh start to the week. During the early hours you find me speaking to clients, and providers, finding out what the attorneys need and what needs to be priorities. I do this on Mondays so that the rest the week will be more organize for me. I I love working under pressure. However, the hardest part/weakness is being a perfectionist because sometime i can go to the extreme to get the job done
productive and safe
pipe welder (Former Employee) –  Ghent, KYJune 28, 2016
the company knows how to get the job done in a safe effective manner with good wages and good hands.mcs strives to fulfill the contract on time everytime.
Ok
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJJune 20, 2016
Typical outsourcing company. Provides on site management of copy/mailroom services. The hardest part of the job is the knowledge that another outsourcing company can come into the site and under bid the current company and everyone is out of a job.
n/a
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJApril 12, 2016
I would rather not discuss the work environment as it is not always a pleasant one. I get my work done and what is expected of me.
Productive, commintment
Underwriting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMarch 2, 2016
A typical day at works begins early in the morning with a organized agenda. Be organized and with a established priorities. Keep good communications and develop team work.Monitoring an follow up specials situations. When all the goals are accomplished and all the clients are satisfy that is the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hazard field work
Very spontaneous workload
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Receiving throughout the day, maintain copiers with supplies, arrange shipping supply stations, produced commercial invoices, packing lists and shipping materials, updated tracking duration to customers.
Pros
Cafeteria and Gym hosted by property management
Cons
No ATM's