MCT

MCT Employee Reviews

production, RF scanning, warehouse
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Denton, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Hot day at the warehouse, ready to make production, strict management, friendly funny coe workers, hard part of the job is making production every hour, fun part of the job you get to listen to music to make time go by fast.
Great company to move up in and works well with schedule.
Multi-Care Technician (Former Employee), Opelika, ALAugust 16, 2014
Pros: gratitude, worked well with school, and good ways to advance in company.
Cons: having outrageous patients, dealing with death
I would come in after going to school and either follow another MCT around and assist with daily tasks or was assigned up to 8 rooms at a time with patients to take care of. I would do things like stocking the rooms, taking vitals, helping with hygiene (bathing,cleaning, brushing teeth), when meals would come around I would help feed patients, i would also assist with physical therapy, and take calls at the nurse station. I leaned how to work well under pressure and how to work with others. The management was great, very sweet, and knowledgeable. My co-workers were serious about their job and would do whatever they could to assist me and train me. The hardest part of the job was dealing with death of patents. The most enjoyable part was the sense of help I was providing the patients.
low home time
Truck Driver (Former Employee), boise idahoJune 5, 2014
truck in shop a lot, hard time to get you to the west back to Idaho.
very dishonest and cliquish
Bus Mechanic Detroit, Cummins and Fords (Former Employee), 1 transit way Granite City, ILJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: liers and cheaters.
lots for me to do and others stood around
how to repair busses
very dishonest and cliquish
same with some exceptions
going to work
going home
enjoyable workplace and very good owners
Miami Dade Ambulance - Medical Biller (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 19, 2012
Pros: had my own office
Cons: no healthcare
my job was to put in at least 100 medicare and medcaid bills a day. I was able to learn medical terminology and its meanings. management and co-workers were like a family. the most enjoyable part was having birthday parties for every worker.

About MCT

MCT Corp. is a leading, fast growing provider of mobile telecommunications services in Central Asia and Russia, operating through – Read more

MCT Salaries