MD Kids Pediatrics Employee Reviews

I would not recommed this clinic at all
Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 15, 2017
The management is very poor they do not have someone who is trained for the job. Made working every difficult things were always changing and nothing was ever prepared, every thing is told last minute or to certain people, workplace culture was segregated into groups not a place where you are easily liked.
Pros
free lunces
Cons
put more work on you while others can slack off
Productive and awesome workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
My job was very fast paced and the employee's and manager were very nice and easy to get along but we still got our work done. I was in charge of a lot of work which got easier over time.
Pros
Free lunches and Paid time off when needed
Cons
short breaks
Buissy
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 19, 2017
Typical day we may see up to 74 patients between two providers very fast paced work. I have learned to perform test such as lead, and CBC in house. Hardest part of the job is the schedule due to the fact that it changes every week ant weekend hours are mandatory. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to make a child smile and see how they are growing.
Pros
close commute
Cons
schedule, work saturday
Not the best but not the worst
Unknown (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 17, 2017
Great place to gain experience if you don't mind working with a variety of patients. The managers work alongside the staff instead of always being in an office.
Pros
Flexibility, Laid back environment
Cons
Benefits, compensation, lack of corporate structure
productive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2017
This is a good place to come and gain a lot of experience for your firt job as a medical assistant. I worked here for about six months before going bcak to school. I learned alot working alongside my coworkers.
Office manager appears to not be able to communicate with patients when needed. VERY moody and not genuine. Very unfair and selfish company!!!!!!!!!!!
MOA (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 22, 2016
Patients are rude management doesn't take up for workers. Providers....one in particular is VERRRRRYYYY messy and a back stabber to patients and staff. Company makes promises that they don't keep. I give this company a half of star if it was available to be given.
Cons
Pay is not great
Poor Managment Skills/Rude Patients/Not Professional
Medical Assistant/Front Office/Back Office (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2016
This company very shady, allows employees to do whatever they please. For the most part Doctors were nice. Office Manger lack of experience most of the time staff was teaching Manager how to do EMR system & back office duties. Office Manager would disappear for hours on many different occasions. You would get blamed for other people's wrong doing, due who's cool with who. Just a very unprofessional place to work along with rude patients that talk to you any type of way. Management never has your back in any situation. Pay rate is not enough to deal with the drama working for this company I say don't waste your time.
Pros
Lunch, off weekends
Cons
very unprofessional
Upper Management is HORRIBLE!!!
Anything (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 4, 2016
No matter how well you do there is never a THANK YOU!
There are clicks only certain employees in Corporate allowed to do
whatever. They treat employees horrible and mistreat them. Raise only the chosen few....get them.

Bullying exists here by Managers and co workers and allowed by management.
Pros
Co workers amazing and patients
Cons
hostile enviroment and terrible pay.
Great place towork. Great place to build work experience in Healthcare and working with kids.
Medical Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2016
• Scheduling/ Confirm Appointments
• Insurance Verification
• Collecting Copays/ Outstanding balances
• Correspond with Medical Doctor, Medical Assistants and Office Manager
• Faxing/ Printing/ Scanning/ Uploading PHI
• Prepare Claims for billing
Productive and great environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2015
Lead PharmacyTechnician Responsible for data entry, third party billing, filling , counting , mixing antibiotics, incoming and out going phone calls, keeping inventory up to date, ordering, stocking medicine and supplies.