MDI Group

MDI Group Employer Reviews

Telecommute
Marketing admin (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: telecommute
Cons: no voice
Great! This allowed me to stay current in today's business role, while living remote.
Incredible Atmosphere To Grow and Achieve
Senior Sales (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2013
Pros: visible management team, open door policy, energetic work environment, leadership is very receptive to idea and strategy shifts.
I was in sales at MDI Group for several years. Up until working with MDI, I had never been in an environment that put such a premium on collaboration, contribution, input, and production. It has been my favorite job/opportunity of my career. The management team is visible and active. The production/revenue teams are equipped to be successful. Great – more... place to work, grow, and succeed. – less
A great IT recruitment company focused on consultant service
.Net Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2013
Pros: good communication and support while onsite
I've worked with a few IT recruitment companies and MDI is by far the best. My recruiter regularly checked in with me to see how things were going. And MDI helped me get into a large, global organization in Atlanta that I was not able to work with as an independent contractor.
Awesome Company To Work For!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 3, 2013
Pros: awesome compensation plan...very lucrative.
Cons: n/a
I’ve had the opportunity to work at MDI for 13 years now. It is such a great organization to work for. They definitely understand the value of a work/life balance. Great leadership team that is leading the charge for our geographical expansion. EC
Great Company, Best IT staffing company out there.
contractor (Former Employee), AtlantaNovember 27, 2012
Pros: they listened to what mattered, did not give up
Cons: i decided to go perm at client
MDI provided me with a great Job opportunity I never would have gotten any where else. They stayed in touch with me, and really cared.
Nice people but poor management
Client Manager (Former Employee), Norcross, GaApril 9, 2012
Pros: great office space, nice co-workers
Cons: management changes frequently, no structure
The people are great, including the management- unfortunately, they are quick to make changes without weighing all of the outcomes and who may be impacted by the changes. Lots of great talent goes to waste here or leaves before being recognized!
A Temporary Solution
N/A (Former Employee)March 31, 2011
I don't recommend any long periods of employment through MDI. Contacting your 'representative' was usually a headache and once people started leaving MDI and people started shuffling around, they couldnt provide anyone, so I was directly communicating with a branch manager who always had to hunt for information.
You pay for almost all the benefits. – more... The premium healthcare option will cost you about your whole paycheck. 401k is available, they match a sliver of what you put in. No job security obviously, your a contractor.
If you need a job and getting one through MDI is available - hey, its money in your pocket, but dont stop looking for something better. – less

About MDI Group

MDI Group focuses exclusively on providing IT Workforce Solutions that help organizations tackle ‘what’s next’ – Read more