MDRC Employee Reviews

flexibility and the posssibility to learn a lot
HR Analyst II (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 30, 2016
With Human resources work can be very unpredictable depending on employee relations. A lot of new laws and constant updating to accommodate new laws and a lot of benefit issues.
Pros
flexiblity
Cons
No room for growth
I would have worked for free!
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2014
The perfect blend of culture and challenge. I learned something new everyday whether it was technical or just things you can not learn from a Cisco/Microsoft book or some Certification exam, customer service is one of those things. You have to learn yourself and make adjustments to your being in order to deal with frustrated clients, and you also have to make them feel rewarded by making you feel rewarded when the sky's are clear and its nothing but positive and smiles. I go to work with a purpose, not to knock out a few tickets down to 0....but my job is also to service people, built rapport and make them trust me. My job is to make my bosses look good, and my team as a unit. No job is easy, they all have their pros and cons..but the hardest part for me was just adjusting to the job back when I had started back in 2011. Everyday you will encounter new obstacles, and overcome them too..I guess that's as far as that topic goes. The best part....it was like a second home, everyone got along. Network Engineers would hangout with Housekeepers and the VP's would have friendly football debates about Football with the Security guards, I mean we were really all a family in there...LITERALLY. Why I Left? It was my time to move on, to a new challenge and a new opportunity...'I have made my mark there, and I know if I ever decide to come back they will take me back with arms wide open.