MDT Personnel Employee Reviews in United States

plenty of busy work to keep you occupied
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 11, 2016
During a typical day at work i would learn how to use power tools in certain areas of the construction site. How to remove insulation. Operate a scissor lift on a daily basis
Professional environment, co-workers very nice, learned something new every day
State Tax Assistance (Former Employee) –  Richmind, VirginiaNovember 11, 2015
a very professional environment, enjoyed working with my co-workers. Learned something new everyday about filing taxes, learning tax rules for all the different states and what the requirements were. This was the most enjoyable, along with documentation about the requirements for each state tax return. My manager/trainer was wonderful to work for and with.
Pros
very flexible hours
Cons
no cons
not alot of work available
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 12, 2015
sometimes there was not enough work and sometimes the work was only minimum wage and the work was in NJ managers spoke Spanish
Pros
work....
Cons
crowded bus 6 am bus may leave you in NJ
it was niec work
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 30, 2015
Working with both company's was fun alittle bit of life got in the way on my side.. but both company pay will and had a happy Environment al and all it was nice
MDT in CA off of tustin and Lincoln in orange County
temp (Current Employee) –  Orange County CaliforniaDecember 11, 2012
Offices in California more specifically Orange County Tustin and Lincoln . this place is horrible to work for. I applied in September in the year of 2012 , when I applied that day I walked in the door with work leads for MDT. after a few days of not hearing back from MDT offices I decided to contact the work leads I gave them. Those work leads told me that MDT rates are way too expensive, after hearing this information I decided to call MDT about it,they gave me a runaround about how things are slow and they are "working on it". Nevertheless after more waiting MDT send me on my first project for a pay rate of 9 per hour.Now iv been in the trade for more than 10 years and I have never been paid 9 dollars an hour, my skill level include framing plumbing Electrical and various other skills so as a favor I accepted the job and the rate with promises of better compensation and better jobs. But those jobs never came about. in addition to every time I talk to the person who schedules personnel I get threatened to accept the jobs or not be called again I personally feel that this is not right. So to sum everything up don't hire from MDT and don't work for MDT
Pros
no pros only cons
Cons
lousy pay rate inconsistency with jobs the office people are very threatening
Good job; However they down sized.
Branch Mgr (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 1, 2012
Dispatch at 5:am for about 2hrs.Check e-mails,call customers,hit job sites,lots of paper work.
How to deal with people who are not happy with a worker.Put out the fire.
Great guys and gals.
The hours;at times 60 hrs.a week.Getting calls at 2:am.
Doing BBQ'S for 3 to 500 workers.
Pros
:a fun place to work
Cons
not very good benifits.not much time off.
no work for women or people with partial disabilaties.
construction clean-up (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 9, 2012
they do not supply jobs suitable for women nor persons with disabilaties.
Pros
paid daily
Cons
not enough pay, not enough work, no benefits
fun and great
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILSeptember 1, 2015
best boss ever Andy Rial. Great co workers. easy job. always busy with people filling out applications and interviews. always happy to see people love there job we assign them to.
Pros
always busy
Cons
healthcare
freezing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GASeptember 25, 2012
a typical day at work was good management was decent but the hardest part about this job was working the long hours with a short break and the pay sucks you work to hard for so little pay
Cons
long hours with super short breaks and low pay
Friendly social able employer
Certified Payroll/ Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  clearwaterSeptember 1, 2015
I wish this company did not close I was very happy working there.
The owner always had a fun experience for the employees which
made jobs enjoyable.
Cons
no cons at all
being sent on different jobs, not every job was the same.
Daily Temperaray Labor Employee (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJuly 31, 2013
A typical work day was being at the office at 530 in the morning hoping to be sent on a job, this is a pay by the day temp labor company. I learned how to do some landscaping, learned to operate some tools and machines, such as scissor lift, weed wacker, lawn mower. Management at the office and at job sights were nice people to work for. I had a lot of people when had a new job would call the office and ask they send me. Me and my co workers that would get sent to sights would work as a team. I didn't really find part of any of the jobs they sent me on hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I worked hard and accomplished a hard days work.
Pros
really no pro's to the job
Cons
knowing i worked hard, with construction workers and demolition for a low pay.
workplace is ok but it should be more work after the assignment is completed
Restoration Worker/Flagger/Spotter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2015
I enjoyed working with MDT to gain work experience and gaining my OSHA for the construction field of work. The job gave me the experience in working in construction demo, and elevator safety cleaning and decontaminating cleanups.
Pros
Reasonable lucnh breaks and good trade pick up.
Cons
No work related followups
I could see myself growing and moving up internally
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TxJuly 5, 2012
Never having staffing sales exp it was interesting learning new techniques and building repors was great work but still great.
Management well they hired a new District Manager that hired alot of
his old employees letting go of the people that have been there for a long time. Myself being the least tenured with minimum training well I was asked to resign.
the hardest part of the job was when the jobs didnt get filled having to face the client and explain how we dropped theball and fix it
the most enjoyable was getting my clients landed and temps on site
cha ching baby
Mdt personnel
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 28, 2014
Temporary employment.
This job can open many career opportunities for you if you are willing to work and work hard.
Pros
wonderful staff and work place
Cons
n/a
Productive labor work place
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLOctober 3, 2014
long hours in the sun
I learned how to adjust to different work environment
friendly employees
Pros
work experience
Cons
short breaks
Productive.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 19, 2012
Very kept me working over Six months or more. Some of the people were kool to work with, but you always have some individuals who are never happy on any job.
Pros
long hours which was good my pay check look good each week.
Cons
had to get up to early, to get a work order.
Productive and fun workplace
COLLECTIONS specialist/STAFFING AGENCY (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 4, 2015
I learned how to deal with conflict effectively
Team environment that included all
This was one of the most enjoyable job I had
Interaction with workers & customers alike was a great and enjoyable challenge
Very productive
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Boone, NCSeptember 30, 2013
A typical day at work was long and hard working but that's just another day on the job. I've learned many things such as working with concrete chippers as well as material distribution. The managers were well mannered and made sure that all employers were comfortable at the job sites. This helped the co-workers come to work with a great attitude. The hardest part of the job was working out under the sun for more than eight hour, but it was all worth it. The most enjoyable part of the job was just getting that type of experience, that I never thought that I would never learn.
Pros
getting paid over min wage
Cons
short breaks
I never had problems with steady work and everyone was family oriented
Labor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 14, 2012
up early and and home by 8pm. Management always trusted my judgement on anything that need done or if there was other individuals that I needed to work under my guidance, to allow them to take part in what need done to get the job completed.
Pros
always had me busy and on someones jobsite.
Cons
i had to move back to st.pete.
Productive and pleasant work environment.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 7, 2012
I acted as the liaison between the external CPA firm and the Accounting Department. I prepared interim and annual external audit schedules to ensure that auditors are provided with the necessary information to complete their audits. Coordinated and reviewed accounting schedules that support the financial statements and related footnotes. Prepared and posted journal entries, monthly general ledger reconciliations and analyzed expense accounts to ensure proper coding.
Pros
balance between work and personal life
Cons
cash flow problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MDT Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9