MDX HAWAII Employee Reviews

Company Policies Unfair
HCQ Specialist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 11, 2017
There is a company policy that seems to be very unfair especially for someone who gets sick very easily where you only get 1 unexcused absence for 2 months
Tedious job
Disease Management Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 23, 2017
Job is tedious with no room for advancement. Employees are not treated fairly. I do not recommend anyone working here. There's really not much more to say. Grateful to have a job but desire to look elsewhere for something that allows for direct patient care once again. Job description very misleading.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Distance
it's a good place to gain experience
DM/UM III Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 10, 2017
very fast paced and a good learning experience, the most enjoyable part of the job was making a life long friendships. The hardest part of the job is the commute.
Experience much appreciated
Utilization Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 6, 2017
With no medical background, this company took a chance on me based off of my education, background and overall first impression in the interview. We deal with dozens of calls during a normal work day while trying to input the authorizations that come in through our fax. We work on a timely basis. Once something is received we are the first to review and place the information into our system for the nurses and medical directors to do an overall review.

This job has opened many doors for me. It has educated me in so may different ways, not only from a medical aspect but how to intake viable information that is needed for a members health.

The culture here is very warm and open. We deal with many challenges everyday. One reason I chose to continuously work for MDX Hawaii is the ability to provide service to the members and providers. To know that although I may not be physically helping them, I am one of the first important steps to improve their health and well-being. That is why I chose to take part in becoming an MDX Hawaii employee.
Wonderful Company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Waikīkī, HIJune 30, 2017
Very good place to work for, little stress, easy to understand, with plenty of training and resources to help you succeed. Benefits are good once they kick in, as well as great pay with decent bonuses for reaching quota and such.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
Cubicle job
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 27, 2017
Great place to build your communication skills. First hand resolution should always be a priority. Dealing with customers and doctor offices regarding benefits and claims. Must have all systems up ready to take on any call coming in the que with a smile in your voice, regardless!
productive company
Claims Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 25, 2016
excellent company to work for. small yet comfortable environment. great location to many eateries and ample parking. Leadership is very personable
Good for Working parents
RN Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 21, 2016
I was given the chance to work with the most down to earth, awesome managers ever. Multi cultural daily experience at work.
Pros
Communication with other departments
Cons
No face to face with patients
Good experience
Medical Record Scanner (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 17, 2015
Stepping stone to getting my foot in the door in the medical administrative community
Typical day at work consisted of setting appt. @ providers office for record scanning.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MDX HAWAII. Our community is ready to answer.

MDX HAWAII Reviews by Location