Meador Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Never a dull moment
HR Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXJune 23, 2017
Dealt with the public at a local government office. I assisted everyone that walked in and directed them to the correct branch within the local government. I was also responsible for Human Resources duties,
Strong Communication between Staff and Temporary Personnel
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXJune 12, 2017
I enjoyed being part of Meador Staffing. They were true to their word, and helped me out when I needed it the most. They found me good work that was sufficient and fulfilling for my qualifications.
great customer service
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78731May 29, 2017
All the staff members were great, everyone was very helpful, I would definitely recommend going to Meador Staffing, they look for jobs close to your area and keep you updated
Great staffing service
Temporary Positions (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2017
They have always treated me fairly and professionally. I would recommend them to friends.
This company is an agency to place you in a job.
Great company. Have used them for years. They have six offices in this region.
Pros
Able to find positions in my area
Good Place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2017
My overall experience has been amazing.... I never had an issue getting new jobs or getting my pay on time.
I always had good communication with the managers about locations and times.
Temp work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMarch 5, 2017
Meador Staffing is a great employment agency. They work with staff and listen to your needs. If you don't have the skills, they will teach you.
Pros
Kept me working temp for a long time.
Exceptional Placement Specialist
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Meador has been hugely successful in placing me in temp to perm positions. I very enjoy all of their representatives. They have been so helpful in my career search. i highly recommend them to anyone in search of employment.
Very professional and fun
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Shenandoah, TXNovember 29, 2016
With the jobs I have been assigned to, I've had a lot of fun and learned quite a bit that I can use in the future. I learned how to work within a group/team; furthered my knowledge of a telephone system within a business office; and the most interesting bit of knowledge was how Honey Baked Hams were put together.
There have been numerous obstacles while working for this company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXOctober 31, 2016
Meador is the staffing agency and they are amazing.
The assignment however has been less that a pleasant environment to work in and the conditions are very high stressed
Very helpful staff
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXOctober 27, 2016
They helped me find a decent position, though it did not work out for me. (the company I was working for paid less for a permanent employee than meador did as a temp). Overall it was a good experience and I would work for them again.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
No holiday pay
Love my reps there
Administrative Temporary (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 12, 2016
Wonderful people to work for. Great representatives. Will place you in the job best matched to your skills. Always recommending then to others seeking employment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  South Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2016
This staffing service helped get my first job.
I would definetely recommend it to anyone trying to get a job quickly.
I did not have many benefits but I had a decent job with a good location.
Pros
Get you a job quickly
Cons
No benefits
Temp Work
HR Coordinator for Pinnacle ART (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXAugust 12, 2016
I love Meador Staffing, however because many of the positions are temporary or seasonal, it doesn't lend itself well for longevity. I have worked with them before, and was eventually placed in a company that I stayed at for five years. My skill set has increased significantly since then, and I am looking for longevity and
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Short Term Placement
Nice Job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
Great temporary job as receptionist at a local college close to my house. Only problem is hours kept decreasing and was ended. Only other issue was timesheets from Pearland and I work and live in Houston. Eventually it was resolved via computer/pictures of timesheets. Great people at temp job and at Meador.
Pros
Very close to home and nice folks.
Cons
It didn't go permanent.
Terrible Everything!
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 9, 2016
Working for Meador was by far the worst experience I've had in a workplace, and these words don't do it any justice. You would expect a little more security as an internal employee for a staffing company, but there is none. They are quick to hire, blame, and fire, but fail to realize that the issues that they have run much deeper than their bottom-line. They can't adequately staff their own organization, much less another. They're old fashioned and everything is complete chaos. The culture is awful, and expectations are unreal considering the environment you're expected to work in. Management is quick to point fingers and place blame.
Pros
Already experienced my rock-bottom place to work, and I moved on to appreciate much better.
Cons
overall review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2016
No jobs in my field available. Made available but no work. Called and always nothing available, I haven't learned anything from this company. Worked one assignment as a server for a VIP Party at Cosco.
Pros
There to greet us make sure we knew where to go.
Cons
Lack of instructions, Persons in leadership positions were unprepared and lacked information concerning the job at hand
Busy, fun, and challenging
Senior Staffing Consultant/Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXApril 19, 2016
Very busy environment. This has strenghtened my achiever, customer service, focus, and organizational skills. Co-workers are great, management has changed quite a bit and expectations. The hardest part of the job is the unrealisitc expectations. The most enjoyable is the team.
Cons
No lunch breaks
Official response from Meador Staffing Services
May 23, 2016

Thank you for sharing your input! As an employee, we hope you feel you can communicate your feelings with your managers and your team. The last thing we want is to discourage an open and trusting environment, where you do not feel you can share about the unrealistic expectations you are feeling. There can always be a better way to do something and we would love to hear your ideas. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts here and for your honesty.

It's great if they get jobs for you
CSR/Receptionist/Clinic Business Mgr. (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMarch 31, 2016
It's great if they find a job that you enjoy working at. Otherwise, you may not get a job for months and you're looking elsewhere.
Official response from Meador Staffing Services
May 23, 2016

Thank you for your input! We always strive to promptly find work for those who are looking. It does take time to match at times, because there are times when we don't have available positions our job seekers are ideally looking for. Thank you for working with us.

Variety of opportunities
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 7, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Meador Staffing. They were very helpful in fitting me in with a job that would suit my needs, and vice versa. The variety of opportunities they had available also made employment seeking very helpful.
Great place to wrok for.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2015
Great place to work for. The management was helpful. They offered training. The key to keep you working was communicating with your recruiter.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meador Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.