Meadowbrook Manor Employee Reviews in United States

It was an ok place to work
STNA (Former Employee) –  Fowler, OHFebruary 18, 2016
Co workers were wonderful and caring group of people to work with. I really didn't care for the new management staff that was coming in to take over. They were not very open with the changes being made or the future of our jobs. Not a lot of job security in my opinion.
Restorative Director (Current Employee) –  La Grange, ILJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day to day work is very busy, like meetings, rounds, assessment, follow ups, etc. Working in Management has lots of responsibilities, challenges and fulfillment. All my co-workers are great and very helpful when in need. The most challenging part of my job is the support from other department when there's concern.
Pros
good benefits
best job I ever had, just didn't realize it then!!
Floor Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 18, 2012
Stable environment, set floors, you knew who you had, and you were allowed to do your job with little interruptions, assistance available when needed.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not much opportunity to learn anythin new..
Fun
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 29, 2015
Fun to work with and to care for those that are appreciative. All the residents and family were so nice. It was a great place to work when I started my CNA career.
typical day
Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 26, 2015
i work a 3-11 shift....so when i get to work i clock in...get my assignment. i than go do my rounds check on my residents. after i check on my residents i do my showers and a regular day each c.n.a has two showers...some days we have three showers. my co workers are very helpful...alot of teamwork which is very good in this profession. the hardest part of my job in trying not to get attached to the residents. the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the residents smile when i walk in a room or having them say the missed when i come back from my day/days off.
It is a great workplace especially if you have a good cna team.
Certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 3, 2015
I ussually work with the same group of residents and im glad to help them out and see their progress. Being a cna is not easy, so you have have to have alot of patience, confidence, and strength. At the end you always feel like you did your good deeds for the day. Being a cna also means we have to provide teamwork.
Pros
extra work always offered
Cons
when were short staffed
great place to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Grange, ILJuly 28, 2015
i enjoy caring for others and working at meadowbrook gave me the opportunity to do so. the staff is very caring and responsible.
N/a
cna (Former Employee) –  ILJuly 28, 2015
Horrible place to work. they didn't appreciate their employees. I wouldn't recommend them to people to work for them. They should close there nursing homes.
Fast Pace environment
PRIMARY COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaliforniaJanuary 7, 2015
Lot of unnecessary paperwork. Lunch could be more than 30 minutes due to the amount of groups and paperwork needed to be completed. However, management is somewhat fair, but a lot of related employees.
Pros
fair management
Cons
not enough time to complete paperwork
rewording, friendly place to work for
Work under direct supervision of a nurse (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 16, 2014
Attend to the needs of the residents, I learned that others are very apreciative when you provide good care. Management is always there to help and to answer any concerns. My co-workers where always around and available to help.
Stable and organized place to work
Floor Tech (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMarch 1, 2013
I enjoyed my time working here. The best part was the organization of duties. The worst part was management was to personal with each other
Productive and fun work place with great people
Certified Nurses Assistant (C.N.A.) (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 6, 2013
i enjoyed working at Branmor's American Grill because of the employees and customers. I always made sure that the employees were happy and that the customers felt comfortable and had an enjoyable time while dinning with us.
Patient Care
Patient Care, Safety of a person/resident (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 7, 2013
Patient Care, Duty of performing Daily activities with residents to care for
Pros
good hours, flexible schedule
Cons
short breaks, no help
Meadowbrook Manor was a nice place to work
CNA (Former Employee) –  la Grang ILAugust 12, 2011
the company was very nice, clean, good team work, they treat the patients, family members, employee with respect, you fill warm, & alway have a smile on everyone face, so you will smill also
family oriented facility. room to move up
Scheduling Coordinator/Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 28, 2014
really enjoyed working for this facility! very family oriented. the staff and the residents gets along together great
about the work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILApril 18, 2012
the staff and the residents we're a joy to be around, everyone was very respectful, and very helpful.
Uit Clerk
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 21, 2014
It was fun working at Meadowbook. I get to interact with patient and help them feel better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meadowbrook Manor. Our community is ready to answer.