Meadowbrook Manor Employee Reviews

Great Boss
Activity Aide (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 6, 2017
My Boss at this job has taught me what I know now, she was awesome such a great person I miss her. I would say when a lot of women work together it could be a bit of chaos, but overall it was awesome.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Over worked
Coworkers are great to work with
Activities Aide (Current Employee) –  Lagrange, ILMay 28, 2017
I love working with the residents, they are like family. I have learned a lot about this work place. Other employees are great to work with. We get along really great, Meadowbrook manor always makes me smile.
More concern for profit than residents
Charge Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 4, 2017
Management needs to show more concern for employees and residents. Too much work leads to ignoring the needs of residents. Everyone needs to have the same goal of bettering the lives of those in our care.
Pros
Employees
productive and fun workplace
CNA Student (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 9, 2017
Enjoyed interacting with patients, learned lots of things from the staff. Busy day at work everyday..keeps everyone working.
Fun work place
Nursing Assistant Trainee/Feeder (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 6, 2016
great people there. management is great. the residents are so friendly. they work with the schedule that you give them.
Pretty good
Activity Aide (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 5, 2016
It was great working for Meadowbrook. Great boss. Flexibility. Lots of hours were given. It was nice to get to know the residents in at a deeper level. Activities got a little boring. They should mix it up. The CNA's were reckless however and it felt like high school all over again. A lot of secrets and drama in Meadowbrook. They do not hire reliable people. They make themselves look good for state when they come. Working the doubles were the worst and no raises.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
insincere people, long shifts, bad pay
very touching environment, heart warming co-workers
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 8, 2016
working at meadowbrook manor was a great experience, because it showed you how to have great customer service and show you how to respect the elderly.
It was an ok place to work
STNA (Former Employee) –  Fowler, OHFebruary 18, 2016
Co workers were wonderful and caring group of people to work with. I really didn't care for the new management staff that was coming in to take over. They were not very open with the changes being made or the future of our jobs. Not a lot of job security in my opinion.
Fun
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 29, 2015
Fun to work with and to care for those that are appreciative. All the residents and family were so nice. It was a great place to work when I started my CNA career.
great place to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Grange, ILJuly 28, 2015
i enjoy caring for others and working at meadowbrook gave me the opportunity to do so. the staff is very caring and responsible.
N/a
cna (Former Employee) –  ILJuly 28, 2015
Horrible place to work. they didn't appreciate their employees. I wouldn't recommend them to people to work for them. They should close there nursing homes.
It is a great workplace especially if you have a good cna team.
Certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 3, 2015
I ussually work with the same group of residents and im glad to help them out and see their progress. Being a cna is not easy, so you have have to have alot of patience, confidence, and strength. At the end you always feel like you did your good deeds for the day. Being a cna also means we have to provide teamwork.
Pros
extra work always offered
Cons
when were short staffed
typical day
Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 26, 2015
i work a 3-11 shift....so when i get to work i clock in...get my assignment. i than go do my rounds check on my residents. after i check on my residents i do my showers and a regular day each c.n.a has two showers...some days we have three showers. my co workers are very helpful...alot of teamwork which is very good in this profession. the hardest part of my job in trying not to get attached to the residents. the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the residents smile when i walk in a room or having them say the missed when i come back from my day/days off.
Restorative Director (Current Employee) –  La Grange, ILJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day to day work is very busy, like meetings, rounds, assessment, follow ups, etc. Working in Management has lots of responsibilities, challenges and fulfillment. All my co-workers are great and very helpful when in need. The most challenging part of my job is the support from other department when there's concern.
Pros
good benefits
Fast Pace environment
PRIMARY COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaliforniaJanuary 7, 2015
Lot of unnecessary paperwork. Lunch could be more than 30 minutes due to the amount of groups and paperwork needed to be completed. However, management is somewhat fair, but a lot of related employees.
Pros
Fair management
Cons
Not enough time to complete paperwork
rewording, friendly place to work for
Work under direct supervision of a nurse (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 16, 2014
Attend to the needs of the residents, I learned that others are very apreciative when you provide good care. Management is always there to help and to answer any concerns. My co-workers where always around and available to help.
family oriented facility. room to move up
Scheduling Coordinator/Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 28, 2014
really enjoyed working for this facility! very family oriented. the staff and the residents gets along together great
Uit Clerk
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 21, 2014
It was fun working at Meadowbook. I get to interact with patient and help them feel better.
Patient Care
Patient Care, Safety of a person/resident (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 7, 2013
Patient Care, Duty of performing Daily activities with residents to care for
Pros
good hours, flexible schedule
Cons
short breaks, no help
Productive and fun work place with great people
Certified Nurses Assistant (C.N.A.) (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 6, 2013
i enjoyed working at Branmor's American Grill because of the employees and customers. I always made sure that the employees were happy and that the customers felt comfortable and had an enjoyable time while dinning with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meadowbrook Manor. Our community is ready to answer.