About Measurement Specialties: Measurement Specialties, Inc. is an OEM manufacturer of sensors and sensor systems for a wide range of industries serving biomedical, traffic monitoring, automotive, aerospace, appliance, security, non destructive testing, and military markets. Measurement Specialties, Inc. has design, marketing, and production facilities around the world. More detailed company information is available at our web site: www.meas-spec.com.
Title: Quality Manager Location: Dayton, Ohio
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the effective execution of all Dayton QMS elements. Manages the Quality Group to achieve Department and Site level goals. Will serve as a ‘back up’ to the Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Ensure that products and services meet specified requirements through Supply Chain Inspection and Process Validation.
- Lead and Develop the QA organization (QA Engineers, Inspectors, PDM, and Equipment Maint,)
- Manage the Complaint System
- Review and approve ECR’s and ECO’s
- Review and manage the timely completion and documentation of CAPA’s/SCAR’s
- Manage the RMA system
- Perform Environmental Monitoring and Sterility Validation activities
- Manage the Supplier Auditing program
- Manage the Site level Training program
- Insure Risk Management activities for Aerospace Products are maintained
- Performs misc activities related to product compliance programs (RoHS/Reach/etc)
- Technical Construction Files. Auditing and maintenance
- Develop product validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols to comply with regulatory requirement for product transfer approvals.
- Customer Request related to Certifications and Surveys as well as coordinating and documenting responses to customer complaints
- Manages and performs assigned process and document Internal audits as well as insuring the timely completion of any audit findings.
- Develop and coordinate implementation of Quality Assurance policy and procedures
- Serves as ‘back up’ to the Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Other duties as required.
- Knowledge of relevant statistical methods.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methodologies; related statistical tools and techniques.
- Ability to apply various failure analysis techniques to isolate failures down to the root cause.
- Project/Task/Personnel Management Skills
- Effective Communications (both internal and external)
- Make effective presentations
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office tools -Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- ManMan experience helpful
- SPC software experience helpful
- BS Degree
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) Certification desired
- Experience in the following areas:
- Quality management tools - measurement analysis and metrics
- Project management
- Quality models and quality systems development - ISO, FDA, quality audits
- Risk management and reliability
- Experience with ISO13485 and or CE-MDD certified Quality Management Systems
- Management Experience
- Must be a U.S Person or PRC holder
Measurement Specialties, Inc. offers a highly dynamic environment where people can make a difference. We offer a competitive salary with a full comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) with discretionary company match. Measurement Specialties is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer.
Indeed - 7 months ago