Assembles electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems with minimal supervision.
*Electrical control panel wiring and subassemblies
*Document first time builds for future orders (schematics and bill of materials)
*Pull/prep parts for assembly
*Electrical panel building experience required (minimum 2-3 years)
*Basic understanding of industrial electronic devices and how they are applied
*Strong attention to detail
*Excellent communication and organizational skills
*Understanding of computers (Excel, Word and Outlook)
*Ability to work independently
Minimum of two year degree or work experience in technical field with electrical influence.
Mechatronic Solutions strives to be the benchmark of machine automation resources in the Midwest.
We are driven by our concentrations on these key attributes:
- Partnership, friendship and teamwork with our clients, suppliers and our co-workers
- Continued education for ourselves and our clients
- Differentiation through technical innovation
- Continually improving & evaluating the company to provide higher value to customers and suppliers.
- Creating a company culture that fosters excellence, enthusiasm and pride