Pharmacy Location: *Med-Fast Pharmacy 2003 Sheffield Road Aliquippa, PA 15001
Position Summary -- Med-Fast Pharmacy is seeking a friendly, energetic, and reliable person who excels at customer service, for a Pharmacy Technician position. We provide competitive salary based on experience, excellent benefits, and desirable work environment.
- Immediately acknowledge and greet patients with a warm smile and willingness to help.
- Be the solution for patient needs with passion and desire to help them.
- Understand when to refer appropriate questions to the pharmacist concerning prescriptions
and over the counter medications.
- Adhere to all company, state and federal policies, laws and regulations including HIPPA and Pseudoephedrine sales.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment following company and Pharmacy State Board requirements.
- Complete sales using a cash register according to company procedures.
- Responsible for accuracy and attention to detail in all work transactions.
- Assist with maintaining proper inventory of medications and over the counter medication.
- Typing skills and ability to work with computers are essential to perform the responsibilities of the position.
- Will assist in the execution of all company programs and initiatives.
- Your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed and easy to present to management.
- Training is provided upon hiring.
- Job description will be provided upon hiring which covers other job responsibilities.
Education and Training Required
High school diploma or equivalent
At least 18 years of age
Ability to do Multitasking
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Pharmacy environment, face to face contact with customers or job areas with customer phone contact only
Carrying Up to 25 pounds
Standing- sometimes for entire working shift
Lifting Up to 25 pounds