Med Health Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
i dont want to write a review
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJuly 3, 2017
I answered the phone and took blood and organized things and helped in various areas of the company and it was a nice place to work as a starting job and happy i had it
Med Health Services
Patient Registration / Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAAugust 4, 2014
Front end patient registration
Insurance verification
Billing and collections of medical claims
Obtained prior authorizations
Logged satellite offices patient appointments
Pros
Working on my own
Cons
Management didn't know how to talk to employees
Fun place to work, learn much.
Mobile Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJune 27, 2014
Typical day getting up at 2 am daily, going to several nursing homes for mobile phlebotomy and then going to several physician offices to draw blood for 2 hours to help them. then returning the blood to the main lab.
Learned how to be very independent and not to count on anyone to help since you where on your own and learning how to manage my time very wisely.
never really seen co-workers.
hours where hard and sometimes got called to go out on weekends and stats so it was hard on my family life.
Enjoyed all my patients and the physicians offices where fantastic, I never liked if I was off and someone else did my shift since I became so close to my patients and the staff at the physicians offices.
Pros
your own boss
Cons
hours
Nice place to work, and many hours.
Traveling Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 1, 2014
Overall the job was great, I worked many hours so not a lot of family time. But, the wages and benefits were very fair.
Productive and fun atmosphere
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (Current Employee) –  Ligonier, PASeptember 10, 2013
I think that MHS has very good potential. They are a great place to work and learn from.
Very Productive and Busy
Medical Biller/Lab Accessioner (Former Employee) –  Monroeville PaOctober 23, 2012
The people I worked with were very helpful and very professional the problem with the job is that they wanted you to do two different jobs at the same time. So half the shift you would do insurance verification and the other half you would do lab work.
Pros
close to home
Cons
mixed two different jobs together, so half shift you did 1 job and half you did the other job.