Great Opportunity for Supplemental Income!
**This is a part-time opportunity - 2 hours per week per center!**
Directs the overall quality of medical services delivered by the treatment providers. Acts as a liaison between all providers and the Company and actively serves as a continuous source of clinical information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be available to offices for guest issues and questions.
- Respond to issues and questions from the providers.
- Possess a familiarity with the general laws regulating the business.
- Follow Company’s incident reporting policies.
- Track issue trends and report findings and suggestions to the Center Director on a monthly basis.
- Ensure consistency in the centers relating to the medical practice.
- Evaluate centers at least once a year for adherence to Company’s medical standards.
- An active M.D./D.O. degree from an accredited U. S. Medical School.
- Any medical clinical specialty acceptable.
- Current unrestricted medical license in GA.
- An active DEA license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.