Med1Care, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Typical day at work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHFebruary 3, 2017
A typical day at work depends on who you have for a client and what you need to do for them. Another thing is that for a client it ranges from how many days and certain hours that the home health aide or a nurse needs to be with the client.

What I have learned is that everything is done with teamwork. If you are not sure about the client, then you are able to call work and ask either the nurse or the supervisor about it.

Management is done efficiently. Not only do they answer over the phone but the supervisor emails you with the clients information as well of the paperwork that we need about the client.

The hardest part of the job is when a client passes away. No one likes it when it happens.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you have one on one care with the client and I love that aspect of the job.
Easy Money
BSN, RN (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 19, 2015
As a newer nursing grad, I am working full time but still have student loans. I took this job in order to pick up some additional work on the side and I have loved it! I pick up shifts when it works for me, especially around holidays for holiday pay and I am paying off my loans faster than I thought I could. I never get mandated here and only pick up when I can so it's a real nice way for me to get extra $$.
I enjoy the chance to see different SNF's and hospitals and see how they work too. Someday I may even go to homecare case manager but for now I just really like what I am doing.
Pros
ggod pay, flexible