Med4Home Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Overall a good company
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 13, 2017
It is a good company to work for. It had good hours, excellent benefits and a good facility, including a gym for the employees. Many employees have been with the company for over 20 years. I enjoyed the facility the most, ample break area and gym with lockers and even showers.
Pros
facility
Cons
location
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 10, 2016
Nice people called pts friendly pts nice bosses got to use the bathroom when ever needed to asked for help and they would help sometimes stressful but over fun!
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Smoke brakes
pay sucks, no life, nothing really good about the place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 26, 2015
Some of the managers are not professional, it will take you back to messy highschool days, they are very strict, can not have phones in the building not even on your breaks, you have to go all the way to your car, parking sucks also..you are worked you to death, forget kids and life as you know it, bonuses are a joke don't count on it, I worked 6 days a week since I started last year, the General manager really doesn't care if you are dying, she wants you at work, they lost a good manager and the one they have now is terrible and very unprofessional and shows favoritism to employees she likes ..
Pros
Cons
you have to wait a year for dental, no good benefits, bad pay.. no increase until you have been there a year, and its only 30 to 40 cents
Decent Pay
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MOFebruary 27, 2015
This place had decent pay. Little to no room for growth. Management did not seem to care much for improving morale, in my opinion.
A Day At Med4Home Pharmacy/Lincare
O2 Sales/Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 27, 2014
A very aggressive sales enviroment. You have to be on your P's & Q's at all time. You have to make every second count from the time you clock-in to the time you clock-out. The co-workers are friendly and very helpful. The hardest part of the job is trying to get the patient(s) to adhere to Medicare guidelines. The best part of the job is feeling you get after you receive an email stating the patient has been set up.
Pros
No scheduled breaks/lunches
Cons
Benefits start after 6 months
Great pay and benefits
Pharmacist Conference Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 12, 2014
I love the money and once you get accustomed to the pay, it is hard to leave. However; this is a company that has proven time and time again that they are not concerned for an employee's well-being; their sole interest is profit and money. Therefore, I need to find a company that will treat me as a person, and not just a worker.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 2, 2014
I would come into work and be very productive. The work load started out with me. I would have to download bank reports and get money posted to accounts in order for other work to get created for other employees to have work to do. There were other co workers that would not put forth that much effort to get anything done, where as there were some that would put in every ounce of effort they had for nothing. When I say nothing I mean they never got recognized for what they have done and when there was to much for one person to do, no one would help them and they would feel overwhelmed and stressed. The management was not very good at all, they promoted a new supervisor within the department that had never done some of the jobs which made it hard for anyone to ask questions or for her to make sure that things got done because she did not know what needed to be done.
Loved, loved, loved this job.
Customer Service and Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 5, 2013
The only thing I have to say is, I wished this job wasn't part time and there was more of a chance to get on full time other than that there was nothing wrong with the job.
busy work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 25, 2013
There's always alot to do, but you don't get appreciated or get raises.
Enjoyable and very energetic place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 13, 2013
Used a dialer, called customers about their breathing medications to see if they needed to be sent out more. Everyone in that department worked together, so if you were in a tight spot people were willing to help out. I liked working there because the customers were absolutely wonderful. There was mainly older people and they loved have small talk.
Fun work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tiffany Springs, MOFebruary 25, 2013
very organized, hardest part of my job was when ther elder were sad. Or was told they past away. Most enjoyable part of my job was that i met different people within the company and on the phone recieved post cards just to say thank you.. co workers were great manager was the best.
you will leave everyday with a huge migrane
Medical Billing (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 11, 2012
A typical day at work... consist of nothing structured, everything is unorganized and unplanned.. To many people talking instead of working which in the end makes for everyone working overtime when it is not needed, no higher power watching over the workers so they do as they please. just very unprofessional work experience. I have learned a lot from the company but most was on my own due to no one knowing what they were doing after being with the company for multiple years.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
no one respecting one another