The Ecommerce Marketing Manager for a leading skin care company will develop and execute effective marketing strategies and tactics, leading to the successful achievement of all revenue and market share targets. The position will also have responsibility for market research, new product introductions, branding, pricing, promotional activities, competitive intelligence, ideation website structure and functionality, sales training and the development of all marketing collateral.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill sets, and/or ability required. The ideal candidate will be catalytic “self-starter” with a strong work ethic and the ability to lead MedAltus to success in existing and new markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create “Digital Roadmap” for provides a high level strategy for digital (website, email, blogging, social media, SEO,SEM, PPC) which will be focused on driving revenue and profitability through ecommerce sites.
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Implement and manage SEO/Social Media campaigns
o Maintains up-to-date search engine algorithm knowledge & best practices.
o Communicates best practices, defines & develops SEO tactics & implementation strategy to senior management and internal teams
o Interpret web analytics to identify gaps/areas of opportunity and provide key data driven insights to influence organic and e-commerce paid search decisions across the brand.
o Perform standard supportive SEO tasks: SEO copywriting, keyword research and analysis, and link building efforts.
o Monitor, track, and support ongoing development of our social communities (Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest). Support the execution of content strategies for posts, respond to conversations, and manage social promotions.
o Linkbuilding research/outreach: research and identify quality targets for link building (blogs, directories, article submission sites, forums). Contact approved bloggers for article syndication and create relationships with those bloggers to harbor publicity.
o Social bookmarking/blog commenting: increase ecommerce sites online presences across social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, and Reddit when appropriate given the content
- Effectively manage and analyze our 3rd party PPC campaign partner, to maximize ROI and adjust spend as needed.
- Optimize spend on internet shopping engines (Shopping.com, Bizrate, Nextag and others) to improve ROI.
- Work with internal resources/external resources to create and execute promotional, discounting, pricing and other key strategies to support sales objectives.
- Coordinate PR/media outreach campaigns
- Develop and mentor marketing associates.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to graphic design team on all creatives.
- Understand and become intimately familiar with our target customer and how they shop online in order to perpetuate a compelling, profitable, and differentiated web strategy.
- Learn and understand how our end customers shop on line and be able to build ecommerce, digital and social media strategies to engage our customers and ensure conversion and return purchasing.
- BS or BA degree with concentration in business, marketing, or strongly related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online consumer marketing required. E-commerce marketing strongly preferred.
- Several years of proven experience in SEM
- PPC experience is desired
- Working knowledge of SEO implementation
- Knowledge of conversion analysis and landing page analysis
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Social media and social bookmarking marketing
- Blog/buzz/viral marketing experience
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and inform action plans.
- Email marketing experience
- knowledge with reciprocal link exchange and link building campaigns
- Knowledge of / capability in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be a self-starter capable of collaborating across Marketing, Customer Service, and IT integrated brand support.
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a fast paced consumer/retail driven environment
Indeed - 14 months ago
We are a leading Ecommerce retailer of dermatologist recommended skin care products. MedAltus is the only third-party internet skin care...