The e-media coordinator is ultimately responsible for being in charge of handling and delegating day-to-day responsibilities the company ensues in regard to anything electronic media related as well as occasional graphic design duties. With the best interest of the company in mind, the e-media manager is to uphold the following duties with integrity and intellect.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Possess ability to maintain both oral and written, consistent, professional communication with MedMark employees and its clients.
- Properly initiate and maintain working relationships with e-media client contacts
- Assisting clients in scheduling and creating e-blasts and website banner ads with knowledge of all specs and guidelines.
- Obtain, track and supply leads for clients via email platforms, CMS websites and Google analytics.
- Assist the occasional client with print ad design/layout and design and production/print of article reprints.
- Design and layout in-house ads with proper print specs and guidelines.
- Managing Google Calendar and Google Docs with upcoming e-media schedules for clients.
- Obtaining and reporting analytics (impressions, CPM’s, etc) for websites, eblasts and banner ads.
- Maintain backend of all websites with contracted banner ad placements, publication posts, client press/product releases and updated information.
- Work in collaboration with Rooster Grin Media on updating and maintaining all social media site with current publication materials, press releases and exposure campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with Catapult University on production and marketing of all contracted client webinars.
- Design and launch e-newsletters for all publications upon their current issues release.
- Convert all publications to digital format for e-publication site uploads. Launch e-publication eblast to digital subscribers with proper publication access links.
- Managing all company emails, domains, SSL certificates and hosting in GoDaddy account. Also keep track of and maintain renewals.
Skills/ Qualifications / Education:
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Office, Skype, Constant Contact, other mass email promotion software, Quickbooks, Joomla, Go-daddy, FTP site (Filezilla) Adobe: In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Calculate CPM for clients and reports.
- Knowledge of basic manual html coding.
- Working knowledge of print design and requirements.
- Working experience with CMS.
- Know-how of file conversions: PDF’s to JPG (vice versa), raw design files to word docs and PDF’s, etc.
- Professional oral and written communication.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in the web and graphic design field
- Associates or Bachelors degree in web design is strongly preferred
Indeed - 21 months ago