MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
MedNet currently seeks an individual to help serve internal and external Clients by providing product and service information; diagnosing and resolving software, hardware, and database problems. Additionally, the Customer Resource Specialist will be responsible for administrative duties that include shipping training materials, data entry, filing, and other supporting duties.
- Provide superior client relationship management by answering client and end user requests to troubleshoot and resolve Website problems, help analyze and diagnose issues through telephone, live chat and email support.
- Create issue or enhancement tickets as necessary to address client and end user requests, coordinating with other team members and Project Manager to ensure these issues and enhancements are resolved in a timely manner following appropriate procedures.
- Serves internal and external clients by working with them to ensure documentation is filed appropriately as specified in client contract and to be compliant with our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists in testing client websites against user requirements and functional specifications using documented test cases according to applicable procedures.
- Handling client issues from receipt to investigation; coordinating with other team members as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Support project team in successfully and efficiently managing multiple projects utilizing strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Assembles/produces product and literature for shipment
- Occasionally fills in at reception, greeting guests and assisting with sign in, sign out procedures.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years customer service experience required. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs required. Medical terminology a plus.
Core working hours will be 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer