MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
Key Position Responsibilities
The Technical Product Support Specialist (TPSS) will be the front line responder to client questions regarding the use of MedNet’s clinical website design tool (iMedNet), which includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving Designer and End User help requests. The TPSS will contribute in providing ongoing training on the iMedNet product to the Client via online webinars and posting additional training documentation and will assist Technical Build Specialists with basic study implementation and testing activities using the iMedNet product.
- Provide first tier product support for Designer and End Users via phone, email, online web tools.
- Proactively understand, investigate and resolve multiple designer and end user contacts daily.
- Create issue or enhancement tickets as necessary to address client and end user requests, coordinating with other team members to ensure these issues and enhancements are reviewed and/or resolved following appropriate procedures.
- Support ongoing management of the customer relationship management software (ZenDesk)
- Support MedNet study builds, by implementing and unit testing assigned clinical research studies/registry Case Report Forms (CRFs) utilizing the iMedNet tool.
- Assists in testing client websites against user requirements and functional specifications using documented test cases according to applicable procedures.
- Provide feedback and contribute in revisions of existing training materials and processes based on results of needs assessment
- Support ongoing Client maintenance trainings on the iMedNet product
- Post items to knowledgebase (FAQ, Training Concepts, Tips and Tricks)
- Proactively seek ways to improve product service and support activities.
- Responsible for maintaining MedNet service level standards
Minimum of Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience preferred will be considered. A minimum of 2 years customer service or equivalent. Experience supporting software as a service (SAAS) and exposure to clinical databases and familiarity with Electronic Data Capture Systems very beneficial. Database background preferred and medical terminology a plus.
MedNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer