MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
MedNet currently seeks an individual who will be responsible for serving internal and external clients by providing product and service information; diagnosing and resolving software, hardware, and database problems. The Technical Support Specialist is the first point of contact for product users needing assistance with product functionality. Additionally, the Support Specialist assists Project/Account Managers in creating, maintaining and testing the system requirements specification which is used to drive the development and post-live release processes. The Support Specialist will assist in facilitating the day-to-day coordination required to deliver the system in a manner consistent with organizational standards
Key accountabilities may include the following:
- Provide superior client relationship management by answering client and end user requests related to the iMedNet Product
- Create issue or enhancement tickets as necessary to address client and end user requests, coordinating with the iMedNet Product Team and Account/Project Managers.
- Basic builds of iMedNet case report forms
- Assist Account/Project Managers in Test Case creation and execution for iMedNet projects
- Front line support for iMedNet
- Maintain Training Documentation and FAQs to assist in iMedNet iSupport
- Manage the Online Help Website with support and improvement ideas to better support our clients
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental workflow by fostering a spirit of cooperation
Position Requirements: Associates degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience; 2+ years customer service experience required. Database and programming knowledge a plus. 2+ years of experience with a medical device, pharmaceutical, CRO or equivalent experience, a plus. Knowledge of EDC (Electronic Data Capture) systems preferred and Proficient in Microsoft Suite of programs with Windows operation. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants may forward a cover letter and resume.
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer