MedQuest Search Solutions, Inc., the nation's leading healthcare executive search firm is conducting a search for a PT Rehab Supervisor to coordinates and supervises operations of Rehabilitation Services of my client hospital system’s Out-Patient Rehabilitation Centers as assigned.
They offer an extensive array of rehabilitation programs to help clients reach their full potential after illness or injury. Their well-equipped rehabilitation centers are conveniently located, and their team of highly qualified and experienced therapists is totally committed to helping patients achieve goals through individually designed treatment plans and compassionate and personalized care.
They offer a salary up to 6-Figures and an excellent benefits package including; Pension, 403B, tuition assistance, liberal time off and health benefits after completing one full calendar month.
The Rehab Supervisor will:
- Closely monitors and manages salary and non-salary operating budgets.
- Closely monitors System authorized Productivity Standards so as to ensure their consistent application to and attainment by their Staffs.
- Always maintains Standards set by the Professional Organization [APTA, AOTA, ASHA] that regulates their area of specialty for professional conduct, ethics, and practice.
- Assists the Manager of Rehabilitation with the development of Goals for rehabilitation Services that are aligned and consistent with our goals.
- Conducts at minimum a monthly staff meeting to ensure the consistent flow of information from Senior Management and Rehabilitation Services Administration.
- Conducts performance appraisals on appropriate personnel in accordance with system policy.
- Assists in the development of Clinical competencies for PT, OT, Speech and Audiology and ensures that their staffs complete them prior to their yearly performance appraisals.
- Coordinates and/or performs department orientation for new employees in accordance with department specific guidelines.
- Assists in the maintenace of adequate department staffing by participating in recruitment efforts, interviews of prospective candidates and selection of same. Records recruiting and new hire paperwork in accordance with company procedures.
- Coordinates and/or conducts In-Services on new equipment, treatment techniques, and pertinent safety topics and completes attendance logs.
- Oversees Department Performance Improvement Activities and participates on the ad hoc Teams as assigned that are developed for enhancement of patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development of patients ranging from pediatric through geriatric which includes child, adolescent, and adult.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to their age specific needs and provides the care necessary as described in the Department's Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of patient evaluations, treatments, interventions, progress and status at the time of discharge.
- Accurately enters charges for services rendered on a daily basis.
- Participates in the marketing initiatives of Rehabilitation Services especially by accepting group speaking assignments up to 2 times per year on requested topics of interest but not limited to same.
- Willingness to work between two Sussex outpatient locations and to attend periodic meetings at our Denville and Dover facilities.
- Valid NJ Licensure as a PT
- Supervisory , Senior PT or team lead exp
- Degree in PT from an Accredited Program by the APT
- Current Basic life Support Cert.
- Prior exp in hospital or inpatient/outpatient rehab setting
For questions or confidential consideration and interview, call Rushi Patel at (212) 671- 2997.
Keywords: Team lead, PT Team lead. PT team leader, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy NJ, Doctor of Physical Therapy, DPT, Rehab Manager, PT Rehab Manager, Rehabilitation Services, Acute Rehab, Outpatient Rehab, Physical Therapy Supervisor, PT Manager, Physical Therapy Manager