SSO IMPLEMENTATION and Error Trapping
SAP CONSULTANT NTW, Austin TX - March 4, 2015
• Created SAP Portal as Landing Page for integrating 70 servers which SSO configured
• Created URL Iviews for HTTPS links of 70 servers provided to integrate in Landing Page
• Administration of User's like Creating Mass Users's and created Group's for them as per Client Requirement
• Configured AJAX frame work desktop in SAP Portal 7.3. Customized the Portal layout, navigation and Portal Themes, Implemented Branding for SAP Portal
• Created Roles and assigning URL Iview's as per requirement and assigned roles to Group's of user's created as diffenrent departments who are authorised for acessing servers
• Creating HTML web Pages for Landing Page for stating Organisational anouncements
• Customized Logon Page of SAP Portal as per client requirement with there company Logo's
• Created SSO's for intgrating all JAVA Portal servers to te landing page.
• Performed mass user creation & Performed SSO using Certificate
• Consuming WebService Model from Provided WSDL from MULE in the existing Application
• Context Mapping to the view controller
• Webdynpro Java code for Setting values for the Attributes to Update MULE on a successful upload of file.
• WebdynPro Java code for File check in the utility server for Error Trapping