Medaille College Employee Reviews

Upper Management left no room for advancement
Financial Aid Counselor (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 15, 2017
The staff I worked under have all been fired. Maybe a better place to work with a newer staff and leadership. Leaned a lot serving as a Financial Aid Counselor, love helping students reach their potential.
Pros
Made many friends
Cons
No room for advancement
productive workplace and fast paste
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 2, 2017
Working at Medaille College is such a great pleasure because the employees are a lot of help, we all work as a team. The hardest part of the job is when the semester just began, because it gets really busy. When we all do our part it makes the job easier. I like that you can just be yourself here.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
no benefits
Attended the college and helped with the dance team.
Secretary of Alliance Dance Team (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 3, 2017
Helping with the dance team was fun. It gave me the opportunity to meet new people and make some great friends. I was in charge of organizing the girls and getting them ready for performances.
Excellent work environment
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 15, 2016
My department is great and provides the ability and freedom to conduct educational program in effective manner.
I would recommend working at Medaille to anyone.
Small Campus
RESIDENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 2, 2016
This campus environment gives students the opportunity to gain new friendships quickly and gives students a chance to be involved and recognized on campus.
Challenging and rewarding workplace
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 17, 2015
It was a challenging and rewarding experience working with young adults and bringing them up to speed in the business world. I taught Financial and Management Accounting, Algebra, Economics and Finance.
Medaille College
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 20, 2015
At Medaille College, I assisted an office of three people with office tasks, and campus activities in the main building. I did general tasks, like making copies, mailing information out to current students, set up/down for campus events, received mail, etc.
Awesome environment and great opportunity
English Instructor (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 2, 2015
Working for Medaille was a fantastic experience. I was able to teach international students English language skills and about the history of the area. It was amazing to work with the students and watch their language skills grow over the few weeks that my co-workers and I worked with them. It was also interesting to learn their cultural understandings on various topics and to participate in the cultural exchange.
Medaille
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYFebruary 10, 2015
I loved working with the students. I learned a lot about the academic world. It was very gratifying to see the students graduating.
Pros
free education
Cons
closed
work-stuidy on campus
Multimedia Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 7, 2015
there wasn't much to really do other than help students with projects and scan information in and at times the boss didn't submit time sheets correctly for hours worked so pay was late.
Good company to work for
Phone-a-thon Personnel (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 9, 2014
Called alumni to update information and request monetary donations. Gained experience in cold calling, and data-input
Great
Phones (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 1, 2014
Friendly management, great instruction on what to do, fun atmosphere
I enjoyed my job title and manager
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 2, 2014
My typical day included making appointments, creating spreadsheets, keeping track of incoming students, phone work, keeping students personal information secure. I was responsible for the front end of the Advisement Center and working closely with the Advisement Director. Each day is different with vairous opporunity to interact with students, faculity and sometime parents. I really enjoy working with the students because they were in need of guidance because they are our future. The hardest part was not being able to help some students see their potential.
Pros
Waiver for free education
Cons
downsizing all departments at this junction
Medaille College Work Study Student-Library
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 2, 2013
This was a very very flexible job. You could do your homework while working if your other tasks were completed. The job was easy... check in and out books and various things, take a head count, shelve read, and answer questions.

All of the staff was very nice and helpful.
Good education
Intern (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 11, 2012
It was a great place to meet people and gain work experience also I gained a lot of experience through my two internships.