Medco Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Wonderful company of employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJJune 29, 2017
Medco was an absolutely wonderful place to work. The entire personnel was professional beyond belief. What a great experience I had during my years of being employed by such an award-winning company.
Pros
Every aspect of the job
Fun work place.
Pharmacy Technician/Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJJune 28, 2017
A great place to work before it closed down. Friendly people, room to advance. A flexible place to work. Employer/School benefits. Overtime was always possible.
Hate that they were bought by ESI
Customer Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Irving TexasJune 23, 2017
Probably one of the best companies I've ever worked for, the management team and training were amazing and so was support you received. I miss it and wish the would come back!
Lost Voice
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2017
I like the customers on the phone. The only problem is when you document a problem it takes forever to get resolved if it even does. I had a hard time getting hold of supervisors to help handle difficult situations. So I did the best I could. I was given a reward on a sheet of paper which I found childish. I rather have time off or a raise.
Company review
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJJune 20, 2017
Company is ok to work, have a good working environment. Easy to lear, have training sessions , helo new commers , Management is helping and caring , ok
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 19, 2017
the most enjoyable part of the day was helping the customers, I enjoyed speaking with people from across the world, The benefits at Medco were great. I miss the pay and the people
great company to work for
Coverage Review Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX 75063June 12, 2017
Working for Medco Health Solutions was a joy. The training was on going with each sup very knowledgeable. All of the managers were wonderful. The company gave you an opportunity for growth.
It was a great company that doesn't exist any more. Too bad!
Coverage Review Representative, CSR. (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2017
The company merged with Express Scripts due to some bad decisions made by corporate management. The company does not exist anymore so there is no point in mentioning anything more.
Pros
Many parties, gifts, lots of overtime, corporate challenge.
Cons
Company merged with Express Scripts.
It's great being able to listen to music.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJJune 8, 2017
I was able to be educated on so many different prescriptions. It was a great experience meeting people that I am still friends with to this day. Peace and quiet and personal space is so important. Great job quality.
this place had area to relax and play games
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 8, 2017
I loved this company when I first started. Then it was bought out twice. With management changing it was very difficult. But eventually we managed to succumb to the changes. WE also had a union. This union was not for the employees it was for the company. This company had been bought out the new address for info is 3201 South 76th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19153
the hardest part of the job was computers not up to dat and would crash.. We were required to be at our desk logged in before our starting time or we would be counted as late. What I learned is how to help my friends around me who didn't understand something. I loved most of the ppl who worked their. the most enjoyable part of my job was my friends and having a great supervisor.
Pros
we had a lunch cafeteria or we could bring luynch microwaves.
Cons
breaks ended up being sort as you either took the stairs or elevator of which was very slow.
fun place to work
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2017
The was a very fun place to work the hardest part of the job was trying to find medication that had been shipped out however the customer had not received it
Pros
hour lunchs
Cons
no commission
n/a
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 25, 2017
Do not want to place my personal feelings regarding a job on the internet. I rather keep my personal feelings regarding this company confidential rather than public .
Weekly pay and good company
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 23, 2017
I have not worked for this company in years but when I did they got paid weekly and the benefits were great and I would really like to see the company keep doing the great job there are doing.
Pros
hot lunches provided in the cafateria if you need one
Temp job
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 21, 2017
This was a great temp position, fun fast paced to work at . I learned a lot here . It had great pay and hours. Great co workers and supervisor had a good experience .
Pros
Good people
Cons
Temp
The people afforded you the opportunity to learn new processes and systems
Product Owner/Sr. Business Manager/Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJMay 19, 2017
I find there were numerous opportunities to aid and support others, while continuing to learn and teach the incoming employers and consultants our processes.
Pros
Compensation, benefits
Cons
Helicoper management, being treated as if you are a child by current mgmt
Currently Express Scripts
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJMay 18, 2017
Industry change leads to unstable career environment. Organizational structure continuously changes resulting in restructure and lay offs in the past.
Productive stayed busy
Patient Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 17, 2017
Great Place to Work
Positive Environment
Owner really cares and appreciate workers
Worker go above and beyond to meet goals monthly
Management strives everyday to resolve patients requests
Pros
great workers attitudes
Cons
breaks are not guaranteed
Awful!
Pre-Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 15, 2017
Run do not apply! They will tell you that they need overtime but they only pay regular hours, they barely train, management is awful, people are constantly quitting because of all of the issues there. Pre registration is the worse department to be in.
Company closed in Las Vegas
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2017
This Company was a great company to work for, however they are now shut down in the Las Vegas area. Great pay and great benefits. Paid time off and paid Vacation. Great opportunity for advancement. Had option to be Union member.
Pros
Quick raises PTO and Vacation time health benefits
Cons
A lot of people felt entitled and would complain about anything and everything
great place to work
Quality Improvement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 9, 2017
Treated employees well, great benefits and felt like people cared about you. Wonderful bonus plans and employee gatherings. Upward movement encouraged.