Medco Health

Medco Health Employee Reviews

Worked at home
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2015
Pros: Worked at home
Cons: None
Worked at home. It was a nice setting and allowed me the opportunity to get house stuff done during my breaks. Didn't have to drive during lunch.
Medco was an amazing company to work for...until
Coordinator (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJJune 7, 2015
Until it was acquired by Express Scripts. Then all went downhill from there, layoffs upon layoffs. No direction from upper management. Total disaster.
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2015
Pros: great work enivorment
Cons: n/a
customer call center was great a place to work the team leads did an awesome job with giving feedback on reps call quality. I enjoyed being the point of contact to help the patients receive their medication in a timely manner so that the patients become better in their health or maintaining good health with their medication
Productive pharmacy environment
Pharmacist Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: Ability to be innovative
Cons: Sorry to see TX close
I enjoyed working on cost containment projects, quality projects, conducting 1-on-1's. Mostly worked management here. Collaborated with IT often to create a more targeted platform of which to work. Great times
Great opportunities
Owner, Operator (Current Employee), ocean county, njMay 7, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: turn over of clients
Professional atmosphere, cares about the clients, hardest part of job was early hours, enjoyed the elderly, learned extensive customer service
Very fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2015
Working for Medco was a great experience. The job consists of taking inbound calls, processing orders, order status and resolving customer complaints. When I worked for Medco I really felt like I was helping people.
Good entry level position but no opportunities for advancement
Proposal Production Specialist/Graphics Design (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMarch 16, 2015
It was not a good job for moving ahead. No matter how much you excelled, it was never enough. I implemented new methods to speed up production and save the company money. It was not enough.
Very productive place to work
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Fairlawn,NJFebruary 19, 2015
Very productive place to work, I wished I was given a full time
opportunity.

ahurtwf
sufytuy
sgdfhgskdf.
cannot add more
Medco
Purchasing/ Inventory Control/Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
It was a great place to work, good people, pay and environment.. Management was open to ideas and cared about their staff
Computers in the breakroom
Pharmacy Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: shifts
Very good company to work for. This is a company you will look forward to going to work for everyday. Family oriented. Advanced training in different areas.
Good environment
Customer Assistance Account Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: healthcare
Cons: job close
Assist customer with ordering medications. Assist with training class with new hires Management was he best they had an open door policy the people were great to work with assist with claims. The hardest part was when they close out locations i enjoyed helping people .
Nice place to work
Technical Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJJanuary 28, 2015
Technical Business Analyst Consultant
Was responsible for New Client integration into United Health Care subsystem which includes:
• Analysis and Mapping of Reference Data, Data governance, Claims Processing, and Eligibility System
• Client data comparisons and data mining, data transformation and validation rules, data gathering, generating data extracts, testing, reconciliation. Parallel and Regression testing for new and existing clients. UAT testing
• Compliance with all regulatory HIPAA requirements, Prepared Documentation
The company had good food catered in the cafeteria.
Quality Control Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: good food was brought in by caterers.
Cons: 30 minute lunch.
I learned how to search for missing mail order prescriptions and built rapport with the staff in order to complete my research and locate the missing orders. The management struggled to be stern with employees who didn't follow protocol. I enjoyed working with the staff and managers.
Medco Health--nice place to work when they were functional
Benefit Coverage Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: fun activities just because...
Cons: sold the company
I enjoyed working for Medco Health from 2001-2012. Unfortunately, they were bought out in 2012 by another company. Everything changed at that time. Medco made things fun and enjoyable. They provided great benefits and great opportunity for advancement. I miss them.
Wonderful company until it was sold
Department Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great compensation/benefits
Cons: sold to company that did not follow up on use of current employees
Enjoyed working for over 24 years, most of which we had great managers, then culture changed
Stressfull job environment
Pharmacy Technician / Customer Service (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: excellent supervisors
Cons: not customer oriented
Coworkers were very close knit, like a family. Most coworkers were long term workers. Job no longer exists due to reorganization of the company. I used phones to resolve members concerns regarding their prescription needs. worked with irate customers and was able to calm them down. They had Pay for Performance with what I considered unreachable goals.
Order Entry Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 21, 2014
I worked with a lot of good people for almost 20 years. We became friends and a part of a family. Still keeping in touch.
Great company to work for
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 11, 2014
good hours and pay but not customer service oriented. Need more recognition for employees efftorts
Productive, Great Place To Work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: customer apprecitaion month, cafeteria on site
Cons: the travel time
My typical work day was answering incoming calls from customers inquiring about their prescriptions. I would order, cancel, and update all of their significant information in order for them to receive their meds in a timely manner.
Great place to work.
Pharmacy Aide (Former Employee), 8800 Hidden River Parkway Tampa FloridaJuly 17, 2014
It was a great place to work. Just wished it was still there..

1 2 3 4

About Medco Health

Medco Health is the leading provider of comprehensive, quality, affordable prescription drug care in the United States, serving – Read more

Medco Health Salaries