Medco

Medco Employee Reviews

Make Customer Happy
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 16, 2015
Was dealing with mostly elderly customers made sure I was very passionate. Learned how to work different systems. Manager was pretty cool.Co-workers was nice and sweet. Hardest part was not being able to get customer prescription authorized. I enjoyed just being there it was a new experience.
fun place to work, big company
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2015
I enjoyed working here, very busy company. I love the schedule, it works perfect with my kids schedule. I like how they give you the freedom to do what needs to be done.
Leader in Industry before absorbed into Express Scripts
Client Services Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2015
Medco Health Solutions was the best company I have worked for so far during my professional life. It was a company that developed cutting edge technologies in the PBM industry.
This company Only care about numbers
Pharmaceutical Services Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaApril 22, 2015
Pros: This company has an on site gym.
Cons: Management withplace blame on the employee instead of confessing their wrong.
This company cares about numbers and not quality. This company does not show appreceiation to it's emploeyees. This company will only advance the employees that are known by their Supervisor and does not recognize talent.
Workplace Attitude
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 7, 2015
I did like how smoking was not permitted but there was no free coffee for employees. The managers and overall ambiance is uptight!
fun environment
Lead CSR/Trainer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 26, 2015
I met some awesome people there and had a great experience in medical billing and insurance It help me get more skills and experience.
It was challenging and definitely a great learning experience.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: working at home, learning about medications and benefit plans etc.
Cons: wear and tear on car, gas prices were very high at the time
Working at Medco was one of my most educational life learning experiences. When I describe it as challenging , there was always a different nuance occurring on a daily bases . Whether it was policy or people or work material , which caused you to constantly keep on your toes. It was never boring . The management was great and my co-workers were like a family. I spent my early years there in the call center . But my last four or five years were spent working at home . So I was pretty much on my own , with an occasional virtual visit from supervisors to check equipment or to see if anything was needed and to do monitors. As a matter of fact I was so happy that I started working at home because it gave me the opportunity to spend more time with my family especially my husband before he passed God rest his soul , and to be with my children and also to save on gas and wear and tear on the car . But of course I did miss my co-workers .
Enjoyed productive and fun work environment.
Acoounts Receivable/Copay Management (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: n/a
Received inbound calls, while making outbound calls for collections Familiar with invoicing, receivable payment processing, Processed customer cam sheets as queued to Accounts Receivable, Responsible for weekly spreadsheet for billing adjustments via EMAIL to management. Defuse complex member/provider calls with resolutions. Interaction with people.
Room for advancement.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJanuary 28, 2015
Responsible to inbound and outbound calls. Provided excellent customer service, applied payments to accurate accounts. Processed claims.

I have learned different programs, i have learned out to handle different personalities.

Management was fair, they did encourage you to advance in your career.

Co-workers - most were helpful and fun to be around.

Hardest part of the job was to stay within company talk time.

I enjoyed the learning and team work.
Pharmaceutical Technician
Pharmaceutical Technician (Former Employee), Whitestown, INJanuary 28, 2015
Operating machines to wash vials, reading batch records, resolve product issues, checking lot numbers, PPE, cGMP, SOP, inspecting any damages on vials and clearingInspect pills that my causes harm, read batch records verify lot numbers, handheld scanner for location, bulk, prep, problem solving, answering questions, Forklift, PPE, and cycle counts. the line before next order.
really enjoyed working and learning about medications
Pharmacy Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Medco was an excellent place to work offered advancement , I really enjoyed assisting customers with the filling of their medications , and understanding their insurance policies and what it covered.
To obtain a position in where there is room for advancement to grow within the company.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: i was able to assist patients with their health concerns.
Cons: i was unable to assist all customers in their financial hardships to pay for their medications.
I loved working at this company due to the friendly environment. This position gave me more experience and higher level of customer service skills to talk to irate customers to defuse issues at hand, I believe this was the hardest part of the job, but the most enjoyable part of the job was if there was anything I wasn't sure of I know that I could always ask any co-worker or management they were more than willing to help.
Great Team
Electrian (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasDecember 11, 2014
Company very down to earth. Upper management are up clse and personal with lower level employees. Great morale!
Fun and challenging place to work
Customer Service - Patient Care Advocate Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
It's always nice to receive compliments from patients when you've done your job right and able to go above and beyond for them. Always makes you smile when the patient is happy when you've assisted them with their prescription request.
Medco
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee), Las VegasNovember 10, 2014
Great place to work! Would still be there if I didnt move. Love this job
Fun workplace
CSR, Coverage Review Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 2, 2014
Pros: great job very peaceful
Cons: company sold and they laid us off
Learned about medication and billing. Prior authorizaiton
general learned experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2014
Pros: good customer experiences
Cons: not a long term endeavor
I perform quality check on new applications from business customers for long distance service or local service. I resolved concerns and issues prior to service being connected. Contacted customers to ensure all information was submitted correctly by sales representatives. I ensured that all fraudulent applications were identified and forwarded to the fraud department for both internal and external fraud. I also, moved to a new dept. for local service customer care.
• Consistently met efficiency goals set by the company.
• Worked error free in a high volume environment.
• Successfully assisted in the local service department during high volume times.
• Reviewed and critiqued all submitted applications for new services for quality assurance
• Verified consistency of all information for accuracy
nice place to work
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2014
work alongside the pharmacists to ensure that the patients’ medication is processed, filled and distributed as efficiently and safely as possible. The pharmacy technician professional is a very important position in the healthcare industry.
Very productive place with high energy
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 7, 2014
My day consisted of answering calls all day from elderly people. Some of the people were very rude but I learned how to deal with those types of customers. The most fun part of the job was the different events that the company would host almost every month.
Good job, just no room for advancement.
Supervisor/Process Manager/Technician (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYSeptember 29, 2014
The coworkers were some of the best to work with. learned a lot from the culture withing the organization.

1 2 3 4 5