MEDCO

MEDCO Employer Reviews

Fun and challenging place to work
Customer Service - Patient Care Advocate Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
It's always nice to receive compliments from patients when you've done your job right and able to go above and beyond for them. Always makes you smile when the patient is happy when you've assisted them with their prescription request.
Medco
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee), Las VegasNovember 10, 2014
Great place to work! Would still be there if I didnt move. Love this job
Fun workplace
CSR, Coverage Review Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 2, 2014
Pros: great job very peaceful
Cons: company sold and they laid us off
Learned about medication and billing. Prior authorizaiton
general learned experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2014
Pros: good customer experiences
Cons: not a long term endeavor
I perform quality check on new applications from business customers for long distance service or local service. I resolved concerns and issues prior to service being connected. Contacted customers to ensure all information was submitted correctly by sales representatives. I ensured that all fraudulent applications were identified and forwarded to the – more... fraud department for both internal and external fraud. I also, moved to a new dept. for local service customer care.
• Consistently met efficiency goals set by the company.
• Worked error free in a high volume environment.
• Successfully assisted in the local service department during high volume times.
• Reviewed and critiqued all submitted applications for new services for quality assurance
• Verified consistency of all information for accuracy – less
nice place to work
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2014
work alongside the pharmacists to ensure that the patients’ medication is processed, filled and distributed as efficiently and safely as possible. The pharmacy technician professional is a very important position in the healthcare industry.
Very productive place with high energy
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 7, 2014
My day consisted of answering calls all day from elderly people. Some of the people were very rude but I learned how to deal with those types of customers. The most fun part of the job was the different events that the company would host almost every month.
Good job, just no room for advancement.
Supervisor/Process Manager/Technician (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYSeptember 29, 2014
The coworkers were some of the best to work with. learned a lot from the culture withing the organization.
Positive work area
PHARMACIST (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg PASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: good schedule
Cons: worked under union contract
As a Pharmacist for Medco It was a good place to learn about what a PBM is. I liked the schedule and people.
APAC Customer Service
Team Lead for Member Services (Former Employee), Las Vegas NevadaSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: healthcare, long hours, low pay
The company that worked for was called APAC Customer Service.
As a team lead we worked longed hours over our shift and did not receive any overtime
Team work!
Client Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2014
Being a supervisor and a member a management entails that you motivate your employees. You have to posses the skills to be able to listen and make them accountable for their own actions. Team work plays a huge part on a successful team!

Seeing my team make steady improvements to ensure their goals and the department goals are met.
productive & fun place to work for
Front-end/Diabetic/Geriatric/Neuropsych pharmacist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 29, 2014
very good place to work for ,very productive ,good management
Laid back and easy going place to work for
Pharmacy Technician/Data Entry (Former Employee), North Versailles, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits, great people to work for
Cons: nothing really
I would perform data entry and doctor phone calls on mail order prescriptions. I also would assist the pharmacist on filling the prescriptions. Management was a pleasure to work for they all seemed to know what they were doing. My co-workers were amazing people as well. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and knowing I was helping customers – more... in the processing of their orders – less
Fun Workspace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WAAugust 6, 2014
I loved being able to help the customers receive their Rx,s.
Helping people order their medicine
Customer Service Record Reviewer (Former Employee), Fairfield OhioJuly 24, 2014
Mail order Pharmacy
Learned about medicine
Management-was good
Co-workers were great
Hardest part of the job was learning to read scripts
Most enjoyable part of the job was helping people
Good Company
CSR/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2014
Pros: was a good company
Cons: people need the right meds
ordering medication for people, long calls, people wanting more, telling people to call they insurance co toupdate and or telling them that they are no longer covered.
very productive and fun work environment
Senior Call Support Technician (Former Employee), tampa flJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches, holidays lunch
Working with Medco/ Express Scripts has been a very fun and memorable experience! A typical work day with this company were inbound and outbound calling to patients and dr offices to reach decision makers to process patients prescription. Twice weekly management assigned me to handle the pharmacy's clerical duties: faxing, copying, scanning, entering – more... prescriptions into high security data base, and filing paperwork. The management staff at this company is well organized. What I enjoyed most about this company is the Christmas Parties, the company treated everyone equally, and satisfying the patients... – less
Company with potential upon much needed changes for growth.
Worker (Former Employee), AlabamaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great employees
Cons: too many to list; few summarized in review
A day at work was just a "typical" day; no excitement nor motivation to be there. Did not learn much while employed, as I was over qualified upon entering the company and very under paid and unappreciated. Operations flow needs a facelift. Wonderful management and supervisor team (minus a few) with a wealth of knowledge, but will never be recognized – more... as operations micro-manage and calls all decisions rather sensible or not. Roll with the punches kind of company. Co-workers are some of the best over worked and under paid workers with no room for advancement and does not receive raises.
Enjoyable part = knowing the potential of growth
Hardest part = not seeing the potential growth happen – less
a friendly place to work
Customer Service/Accounts Receivable/Receptionist (Former Employee), richmond, vaJuly 21, 2014
great work environment where everyone came together to ensure the best customer service and quality in a mail order pharmacy.
nice environment
Back End Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2014
Pros: overtime was always available
Cons: standing up all day and breaks were to short
everyday I went to work I was happy because your constantly busy so the day goes by fast and my co-workers and managers were all helpful towards on another, by the time the day is over my back and feet be hurting form standing up for eight hours plus more hours for five or six days a week.
More informed about healthcare coverage. It was very educational.
Customer Service Agent/PCA (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 6, 2014
Assisting member's with benefits questions, billing. I have learned a lot about Medicare coverage. All of my co-workers were very helpful when starting at Medco.

1 2 3 4 5