Mederi Caretenders

Mederi Caretenders Employer Reviews

Boring and Unfulfilling
Nursing (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLAugust 23, 2014
Cons: everything
Typical Day started by calling patients that were scheduled to be seen. Majority of the time the patients were difficult to reach and you had to wait around until they got home. Mandatory meetings at the office were basically going over how they could milk more visits (insurance dollars) from patients that didn't even need more than one visit. Favoritism also plays a big part, many of the easier visits are giving to the same brown nosers every week. Don't expect to see the same paycheck every week, you're not guaranteed a certain number of visits. Hr is non existent for a resource. Hr is only available via phone a couple of states away. Stay AWAY
RN Case Manager
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 21, 2014
This is a great company. I was a novice nurse here. I regret having to leave this company.
Clinical and operational over site of a home health agency
Director of Professional Services (Former Employee), Palatka, FLDecember 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: long hours and unrealistic expectation of daily processing
Daily work flow, care planning and final billing. Communication and over sight of all clinical disciplines. Assurance of Medicare, State and Federal Regulations be met for home health services. All aspects of clinical and operational management. Worked with all clinical and management staff. Hardest part of job is the transitioning of employees out of company and the most enjoyable part and patient and employee satisfaction and praise.
Worst managment on Treasure Coast
Clinical Manager (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 10, 2013
Pros: best clinicians
Cons: worst office in the entire company. needs to b cleaned out from top done in this branch.
Most ineffective Director. Yells, curses and does not follow through. Allows other people to perform her job or influence her decisions. Non-clinical staff control the office alone with someone who should have retired many years ago.

Low staff morale, no confidentiality in some areas related to staff.
Absolutely an awful company to work for!
Acct. Exec. (Former Employee), S. FloridaNovember 6, 2013
Pros: pays the bills
Cons: incompetent executive director, unrealistic expectations, lousy reputation in community, low company morale, etc.
Working for Mederi will ruin your vision of what a Home Health agency should be. They do not care about their employees and will work you to death if they can't find a reason or a way to get rid of you. They are secretive and not upfront with what's going on. They do, however, want to own you by making you sign non-compete agreements...which do not hold up in court if you have the money to fight it. Not many employers want to fight that when they hire you, which is why they make you sign it.
Need to leave current hostile enviroment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLOctober 31, 2013
Pros: good medical benefits
Cons: hostile work environment due to current management, dishonesty and favoritism to certain sales reps.
I am looking for an employer who is fair and honest with sales staff. My current situation has become hostile due to new management, and I am looking for a better fit for someone of my experience and work ethic.
Mederi
Case Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 10, 2013
This was a great company. Career advancement was consistent. The management staff was very supportive. Overall, working at this company was good with the exception of unclear documentation guidelines.
Home Health
Office Manager (Former Employee), Inverness, FLAugust 23, 2013
Such a relaxed workplace and environment. Hardly and stress and good job security with great benefits.
Help not provided when requested
Account Executive (Former Employee), St. Louis MoAugust 12, 2013
Pros: lots of freedom
Cons: no help, unrealistic goals
I worked for this company for a year. On multiple occasions I requested help from my supervisor. I never received the help request. In fact, less than a month after my review where I received no areas that needed improvement, I was terminated for being unable to meet the managements high admission standards. They want you to produce but refuse to give you to tools needed to obtain success.
HHC not clearly managed but fair to employees
RN Case Manager, Field Nurse (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 26, 2013
Pros: assistance from the auxillary staff, secretaries etc
Cons: disorganzation with the company after it got bought out
At times Mederi, was quite difficult to understand, Supervisory staff
were fair and did not assist the nursing staff that much with problems in the field. There was a change of name toward the end and that was very confusing to the staff. At times it was very disorganized and
for that reason I chose to look elsewhere
Wild and Crazy
Clinical Manager, QOL RN (Current Employee), Inverness, FLJune 15, 2013
Love my patients and facilities I work with! The best part of my job is helping my patients:)
Bad
Clinical Team Assistant (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 13, 2012
Pros: love the people
Cons: bad higher ups
I love the people I work with and what I do. Do not like the higher ups that have no regard for the lower people on the totem pole.