MediMedia Managed Markets is a fast-paced, specialized healthcare marketing, communications and strategic consulting agency and a recognized industry leader. We assist pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in maximizing appropriate utilization of products in managed care and cost-sensitive markets.
We are seeking a hyper-organized, detail-oriented Project Manager who will be responsible for project managing the implementation and execution of marketing projects for bio-pharmaceutical clients with a managed markets focus. The position will work together with an account team to meet/exceed the client expectations and contribute to building long-lasting client relationships. We work on some of today's most sophisticated products with some of pharma's brightest minds. Our organization is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and growing quickly. All project managers with a can-do attitude and a spirit of adventure are urged to apply.
- Manage a variety of projects through the entire project lifecycle including budgets, timelines, resourcing, and work quality based on the Account team’s business requirements supporting the client’s initiatives and expectations. Projects include:
o Editorial and content development pieces such as slide decks, formulary kits and sales aids
o Live meetings such as consultant panels and focus groups
o Medical and sales training projects in live, print and multimedia formats
o Qualitative and quantitative market research
- Work with cross-functional teams both within and outside the organization (clients, internal departments, external vendors) to build and deliver high-quality work, on time and on budget.
- Manage and source contract and external vendors, this includes contract and budget tracking and management.
- Communicate and manage project status and updates to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage projects through the medical review and regulatory approval process.
- Build and establish strong relationships with the Account and client teams.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in project management, preferably with content development in both print and digital environments; medical communications or ad agency servicing the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Strong understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop work plans and run team meetings.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and/or managed care industry a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Established experience with budget management.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must have working knowledge of software programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as database programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
This position is full time and carries a competitive compensation plan, health benefits and 401k.
Please send coverletter and resume to Attn: Shirley Lin. Candidates without a coverletter will not be considered.